forum

[PROBLEM] Preview Point isn't Getting Updated.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[HD]Draftz
This thread will be about this mapset beatmapsets/2059961#mania/4355893

It was submitted in 2023 with no issues at all, once I tried to update something and updated from the "Thumbnail" diff, the preview point of the music when you play from the website got changed from the original one to the preview point of the song "Shiroi Yuki no Princess wa".

Back when this happened the preview BG also got changed to that song's BG, but somehow managed to solve in a recent update. But the preview point refueses to get back to the original one, which is a certain part of the song "Live Again" from the "Thumbnail" diff.

It has 24 favs, some people might think this is a low amount but it's my most loved mapset, I don't really want to delete and resubmit again, someone could help me with this issue??
Here map's cover to catch some extra attention

Hololive 4K LN Songs Compilation Part I
bbbprooooo

[HD]Draftz wrote:

This thread will be about this mapset beatmapsets/2059961#mania/4355893

It was submitted in 2023 with no issues at all, once I tried to update something and updated from the "Thumbnail" diff, the preview point of the music when you play from the website got changed from the original one to the preview point of the song "Shiroi Yuki no Princess wa".

Back when this happened the preview BG also got changed to that song's BG, but somehow managed to solve in a recent update. But the preview point refueses to get back to the original one, which is a certain part of the song "Live Again" from the "Thumbnail" diff.

It has 24 favs, some people might think this is a low amount but it's my most loved mapset, I don't really want to delete and resubmit again, someone could help me with this issue??
Here map's cover to catch some extra attention

Hololive 4K LN Songs Compilation Part I
how long did you wait for the preview to update?
(edit: it can sometimes take days for the preview point to update and its only been 14 hours. wait another day or two and it should be updated, I've had this problem myself and had to wait a bit for it to get updated. you most likely wont have to delete and reupload it)