forum

[duplicate] osu!direct song search improvements

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +34
Topic Starter
WeedMaster_old
It would be nice to be able to search by mapper and to see qualified map when using osu!direct, also for unranked maps it would be nice to see which have the highest star priority as those maps are likely to be ranked soon or have individual difficulties of a high standard rather than maps from 2011 with unfinished difficulties near the top.

Maybe there are other features similar to this that would be good to implement, but I can only think of these changes.

Thank you Deathosaurus for grammar and spell check.
deadbeat
t/174572 here's a request for qualified maps in o!direct. dunno about searching by mapper though
also your signature is wrong
Topic Starter
WeedMaster_old

deadbeat wrote:

also your signature is wrong
The way I see it, your signature is wrong, Slvin causes untold amounts of suffering and chaos in the world.
Neroh
You already can search by mapper can't you? When I do it it brings up all maps with their name mentioned. But I support the idea of the highest star priority unranked and maybe even graveyarded maps to be pushed to the top!
Topic Starter
WeedMaster_old

Neroh wrote:

You already can search by mapper can't you? When I do it it brings up all maps with their name mentioned. But I support the idea of the highest star priority unranked and maybe even graveyarded maps to be pushed to the top!
Only if their name is in the tags
deadbeat

WeedMaster wrote:

Neroh wrote:

Only if their name is in the tags
creator name is included in the metadata, just like artist and song title
Bara-
I really like the thing about high star priority, especially since one of my maps is sp 82 ;)
DJ BeeJ
how about adding a filter or a way to search beatmaps by AR?