forum

How to derust pls i really need an answer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
drasticsz
Hi,
so here's my problem
I haven't played the game for a moment and i played again like a week ago or sum
i lost my level and every game im doing i become more and more bad.
My accuracy is trash, i can't hit notes,etc.
I know i should continue to play but i'm demoralizing..
If someone have an idea,im here to listen to it!
Have a nice day everyone
[TCD] Dzar03
I felt it bro cuz I'm suffering the same. It was a severe time.
Your skill can't just get back in 1 or 2 days, you will need to keep playing, it can be started from easy maps first and slowly raise up.
If you did but you think you can't do it and feel lack of motivation (just like me) it's okay. I don't think anyone should be suffered from it, after all Osu is just a game to enjoy. So if you're facing this obstacle, you can try to change the way you play, just play when and play the map you want to enjoy, try another similar games and just...hope someday you will get your skill back eventually
Topic Starter
drasticsz

[TCD] Dzar03 wrote:

I felt it bro cuz I'm suffering the same. It was a severe time.
Your skill can't just get back in 1 or 2 days, you will need to keep playing, it can be started from easy maps first and slowly raise up.
If you did but you think you can't do it and feel lack of motivation (just like me) it's okay. I don't think anyone should be suffered from it, after all Osu is just a game to enjoy. So if you're facing this obstacle, you can try to change the way you play, just play when and play the map you want to enjoy, try another similar games and just...hope someday you will get your skill back eventually
thanks you very much,have a nice day!