posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nezutzke
Problem details:
I don't know why this is still happening after I did all the steps from this:
community/forums/topics/1133502?n=3
community/forums/topics/782173?n=3

I still have the same issue as before probably worse although I'm not able to play in the original OSU!
right now because of the random lags that I'm getting, I'm still able to play in MCOSU! which it wont lag spike
like how I lag spike in the video I linked here, if there is someone that could help me solve this please help me with this recently I only manage to play once a day or week because of this lag spike.

My System Specs:
Intel i5 12450H
RTX 3050
8gb ddr5 ram
1tb storage

even though having this kind of a mid end laptop it still lags I am able to play heavy games like "Far Cry, Warzone, Genshin Impact, War Thunder, and Dying Light" and I don't get any lag spikes

If there is any additional information that I need to provide feel free to ask

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://streamable.com/mof6k6

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
- Marco -
Try checking wiki/Performance_troubleshooting, also a video that shows the lag would help
Topic Starter
nezutzke

- Marco - wrote:

Try checking wiki/Performance_troubleshooting, also a video that shows the lag would help
here is the video, i changed the link so that should work now also i dont see anything from the "wiki/Performance_troubleshooting"
https://streamable.com/mof6k6
NoRefleks
Sadly me and a friend have kinda the same problem sometimes the game lags totally out (OSULazer)

dont really think my hardware could be the problem

i7 12700KF
RX 7700XT
32GB DDR5 6000mhz
and the game is on my M.2 SDD
Topic Starter
nezutzke

NoRefleks wrote:

Sadly me and a friend have kinda the same problem sometimes the game lags totally out (OSULazer)

dont really think my hardware could be the problem

i7 12700KF
RX 7700XT
32GB DDR5 6000mhz
and the game is on my M.2 SDD
its probably a bug at this point if it is i hope they fix it sooner
- Marco -
The latest lazer changelog video said that it was an issue with the framework if i remember correctly. Anyway it's not 100% fixed but it should be better now
NoRefleks

- Marco - wrote:

The latest lazer changelog video said that it was an issue with the framework if i remember correctly. Anyway it's not 100% fixed but it should be better now
It got better if u can call it like that because its still annoying

But great to hear that they are working on it:)