forum

hello fellow osuers(?)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
perfectsekai
i started playing this game two days ago and im really enjoy it so far even though im bad at it lol.

im 15 years old and purple is my favorite color. i mainly play anime/kpop/genshin songs since im most familiar with them

lets all support each other ;D
Pillowey
welcome to osu! \^o^/
- Marco -
Welcome :3
lostsilver
purple's my favorite color too!!!! i hope you enjoy your stay here!! <3
Wimpy Cursed
Welcome to the game (and the so lovely boring forum pages).
Purple has a tale, a rare given title from past history. The story comes from a war between countries. In the midst of battle between the two wars, an oddlike human figure emerges from the sky, colors that are a mix of dark blue and and bright red. After their mystical arrival, the figure put up a barrier in the middle of the battle field, causing all fire to cease from the two sides. The figure then decided to give a heart shaped medal to all those people fighting, no matter who they were. The medal also had the same color of what the figure was made out to be. Was it it's fluids? They never knew. But, after that was done, the two sides, instead of hating each other, decided to love each other. Why? They thought the event was that given from the Gods themselves. The God didn't have a name, but they believed that they saw an unknown entity. They decided to name the color "purple", for it's dark yet calming color. After that day, the medals were marked as a historic moment in the field of war and for the entire world.
Yeah I have no fucking clue where I was going with this.
Hachiman Ryouta
Hi perfectsekai, welcome to Osu! And to the forum. Hope you have a great time here! o/
B0ii
welcome to osu!
remember that you're here forever!
reffty_gag
Welcome to OSU! I hope you are being 6 digits. At 6 digits, you will be in P A I N