forum

[Archived] osu!direct into stable when on Lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
QuinTekno
So since there’s pp in Lazer now I wanted to switch to Lazer as my main client.
The only issue I have right now is that when I am on a beatmaps page and download via direct it automatically opens up in stable.

Is there anything I can do about this? As in making it open up in Lazer instead?

And no, I prefer not to use the integrated listing page in Lazer since I have a ton of map links in a pool on discord that I go through…
Blushing
Osu!direct is not in lazer, so no there isn’t a way for you to use the osu!direct button and open it in lazer.

Osu! Direct in lazer is the beatmap listing in lazer. I know you said you don’t like it but that’s unfortunately the way it is
Topic Starter
QuinTekno
okay yeah, I figured :/

Just unfortunate.

ty for the reply ^^
reinosk
As far as I know, the lazer synchronises beatmaps from the stable. So there's still no way to load beatmaps directly into the lazer.

cmiiw*
Topic Starter
QuinTekno

reinosk wrote:

As far as I know, the lazer synchronises beatmaps from the stable. So there's still no way to load beatmaps directly into the lazer.

cmiiw*
Yeah that’s what I thought too, but for some reason lazer doesn’t refresh maps that I got on stable, I have to redownload and drag them into lazer manually :/
omisisdr1m
Hello, my problem is not the same, now when I want to download with osu!direct, it open osu!lazer instead of the normal. And now I don't know how to change this..
JayBramblestein

omisisdr1m wrote:

Hello, my problem is not the same, now when I want to download with osu!direct, it open osu!lazer instead of the normal. And now I don't know how to change this..
I have this exact problem, except mine opens stable instead of lazer now.
Even with stable not installed, it wont open it in lazer anymore and I'm not sure why.
Topic Starter
QuinTekno

omisisdr1m wrote:

I'm having the exact same problems :(
I'll be uninstalling Lazer I guess... Sadge