forum

Ano Hana Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rin Sayomi
[centre]So i was asked to do an anno hanna theme and try an make it as minimal as possible, this being my first skin i sorta had to look up what he meant by the term "minimal", and i tested it out and you can easily see whats going on in the game without being distracted by the skin but it has the nice feel to it of the anno hanna theme :)

*I will be updating it adding more things to it, e.g Better Numbers in hitcircles (starred numbers) and more characters to the combo burst*
I will also add some personal anno hanna art into the skin for spinners and then start on the CTB skin :)

Image :)

Download link below this spoiler box :)
Mathsma
Skin mixes are not allowed. Please read before posting. t/20361

I'm almost positive you just took the Menma skin and changed the cursor/numbers on it with other elements that aren't yours.
Topic Starter
Rin Sayomi
No menma skin taken, just simple Devian art lasso on images as i wasn't given specific details on what was wanted but i have that now.

Can i get a link please to this skin so i can see what you think is the same?
Mathsma
[ x Kawaii x ]
Haha damn, you really got shutdown, I aint complaining i like the look of it, oh and i thought i might point out the 2012 menma skin has different hit circles, imo they were pretty fire truckin ugly.
Mathsma

[ x Kawaii x ] wrote:

Haha damn, you really got shutdown, I aint complaining i like the look of it, oh and i thought i might point out the 2012 menma skin has different hit circles, imo they were pretty fire truckin ugly.
Those old circles from the original Menma skin can look really nice if you use only white and have it a little transparent. WWW used to use it on one of his older skins and it worked really well.
[ x Kawaii x ]

Mathsma wrote:

[ x Kawaii x ] wrote:

Those old circles from the original Menma skin can look really nice if you use only white and have it a little transparent. WWW used to use it on one of his older skins and it worked really well.
Ah kay, sounds pretty neat, how do u make a skin 0.o? looks complicated.
could u help me out ingame chat? :#3
Might stick to downloading ><
[ Pingu ]

[ x Kawaii x ] wrote:

Ah kay, sounds pretty neat, how do u make a skin 0.o? looks complicated.
could u help me out ingame chat? :#3
Might stick to downloading ><
t/51694
That should help then wasting her time.
[ x Kawaii x ]
I'm not wasting I just generally wanted help :) I never visit these forums it's kinda all over the place XD
iamdarren
Cant wait for the update :)