forum

- {S} FOOL MOON NIGHT 2.0 [HD/SD] [STD Only]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spoo
The Better Version
68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f4b3270505643702f464f4f4c2d4d4f4f4e2d4e494748542d73686f77636173652e706e67

🌠IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!🌠

SHOUT OUT TO RedcXca FOR THE ART ADVICE AND JUST BEING A COOL GUY!!!

After 3 MONTHS OF DRAWINTG EVERYTHING AGAIN, I finally have made Fool Moon Night 2.0 into reality!!! Since the First one was a big success, I was very very happy, but at the same time there were many flaws with the skin, such as the quality and art direction i wnt with it. Don't get me wrong that skin is fantastic, but It's not
the quality I wanted to give you guys to enjoy. SOOOOOOOOOO that's where this skin comes in. I tried to fix every flaw in it, Drew more detailed and better quality art, and a better suited UI along with that. With all that said and done, I hope you enjoy the best skin I've ever made!!!!!

Have Fun!!!!
BatuhanYtho
sheeesh
cyperdark
sheeeesh
Ymir
sheeeesh
atturbo555
moonchad
boys kissing
Such a fire skin, GG!
Utamaa
this is a gary moment
MrTan-Tan
Is there a way to make the inner color black, but the circle white? :D
Redo_

MrTan-Tan wrote:

Is there a way to make the inner color black, but the circle white? :D
In skin.ini set the Combo1: 255,255,255 in the [Colours] section, and remove any other Combo#: lines. Then find the hitcircle files and recolor them to black, can't give exact direction without knowing the program you use, but in photoshop you would create a new layer, fill it in with your desired color (not recommended to use 0,0,0 black, use something a tiny bit brighter), set it's blend mode to [/c]multiply, and use a clipping mask[c] to clip the colored layer to the hitcircle layer.