forum

- {S} FOOL MOON NIGHT 2.0 [HD/SD] [STD Only]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spoo
The Better Version
68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f4b3270505643702f464f4f4c2d4d4f4f4e2d4e494748542d73686f77636173652e706e67

🌠IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!🌠

SHOUT OUT TO RedcXca FOR THE ART ADVICE AND JUST BEING A COOL GUY!!!

After 3 MONTHS OF DRAWINTG EVERYTHING AGAIN, I finally have made Fool Moon Night 2.0 into reality!!! Since the First one was a big success, I was very very happy, but at the same time there were many flaws with the skin, such as the quality and art direction i wnt with it. Don't get me wrong that skin is fantastic, but It's not
the quality I wanted to give you guys to enjoy. SOOOOOOOOOO that's where this skin comes in. I tried to fix every flaw in it, Drew more detailed and better quality art, and a better suited UI along with that. With all that said and done, I hope you enjoy the best skin I've ever made!!!!!

Have Fun!!!!
BatuhanYtho
sheeesh
cyperdark
sheeeesh
Ymir
sheeeesh
atturbo555
moonchad
boys kissing
Such a fire skin, GG!
Utamaa
this is a gary moment
MrTan-Tan
Is there a way to make the inner color black, but the circle white? :D
Redo_

MrTan-Tan wrote:

Is there a way to make the inner color black, but the circle white? :D
In skin.ini set the Combo1: 255,255,255 in the [Colours] section, and remove any other Combo#: lines. Then find the hitcircle files and recolor them to black, can't give exact direction without knowing the program you use, but in photoshop you would create a new layer, fill it in with your desired color (not recommended to use 0,0,0 black, use something a tiny bit brighter), set it's blend mode to [/c]multiply, and use a clipping mask[c] to clip the colored layer to the hitcircle layer.
HetWitteSchaap
Hi there!
I want to download it but i can't seem to find it. Can you mabye help me?

Thanks!

Sincerly
HetWitteSchaap
Topic Starter
Spoo

HetWitteSchaap wrote:

Hi there!
I want to download it but i can't seem to find it. Can you mabye help me?

Thanks!

Sincerly
HetWitteSchaap
Hi! You can click on where it says "Download" and it'll take u to the google drive.
AerialSnack
Hello! For some reason the circles don't look the same in my game than they do in the screenshots. Is there a way to fix this? They are like really matte instead of more clear like the screenshot, and it looks very jarring.
Redo_

AerialSnack wrote:

Hello! For some reason the circles don't look the same in my game than they do in the screenshots. Is there a way to fix this? They are like really matte instead of more clear like the screenshot, and it looks very jarring.
Until spoo fixes the forum post, you can download the skin from osuck