forum

i cant gain rank and pp as easily as before

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pingyelloe
title explains it, when i was a bit more active on mania, i got good amounts of pp, but then had to stop for a bit for school. wehn i started again i was doing relatively good plays but even then i got like 0.something pp when i played. i dont know if its about the fact that i used to be able to play 4* maps easily and now not as much. this also happens with std. whats up with my osu yall😭
Wimpy Cursed
I mean
Think you just need to refurbish your skills. Playing harder maps = more pp, but you need to be able to have good accuracy as well. I would say just start playing some more maps that are not too easy nor too hard, then build up the difficulty.
[TCD] Dzar03
in the beginning, you are just creating new top 100 plays so it will rise up quickly, but the more score you fill, the slower your pp will rise, thats when you will need to train for higher SR, better score to gain more pp
reinosk

pingyelloe wrote:

title explains it, when i was a bit more active on mania, i got good amounts of pp, but then had to stop for a bit for school. wehn i started again i was doing relatively good plays but even then i got like 0.something pp when i played. i dont know if its about the fact that i used to be able to play 4* maps easily and now not as much. this also happens with std. whats up with my osu yall😭
you can refer here: https://osu-pps.com/#/mania/maps

Don't forget to play even harder