forum

POST SIXTY-TWO WORDS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nooodl_old
You know what? Those POST ONE WORD and POST TWO WORDS threads are absolutely silly. No content whatsoever. This thread's here to rescue it all: all replies will have no more and no less than 62 words. Don't feel like counting all of them? Use some kind of word counting tool or something. But I don't use that kind of thing. *cough cough*
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol
Sixty-two words
Nachy
NoHitter

NachoPiggy wrote:

Ha! I counted sixty-three Microsoft Word symbols.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

Larto wrote:

This topic is probably one of the most retarded ones I've ever seen. I'm not even sure why I'm participating. Anyways, I'm seriously tempted to lock this but since the other retarded topics are also here and since this is random PFFFFFFF fuck you.
Let's just make Random even worse. YEAH WHO CARES ABOUT IT. IT’S NOT IMPORTANT ANYWAYS AM I RIGHT.
Have you seen Woofer? It's Twitter with an imposed minimum character length instead. It's interesting to read some comments made given this seemingly backwards constraint.

This concept of enforced originality is greatly facilitated by Robot9000 systems. R9K is present on forums (e.g. 4chan), IRC (e.g. XKCD's server), and collaboration tools (e.g. Google Wave) and works wonderfully well at bringing originality to discussions.
Shinde
This thread is silly. Forum Games are silly. Your face, is silly. Yeah that's right I went there. Anyways, I'm going to post before strager manages to get his sixty two words. I really dislike Winter. I wish it would un-exist itself so Spring would come sooner. Well, that's my sixty two cents. Time to retreat to #mod and eat my cake.

Edit:Damnit.
anonymous_old

Shinde wrote:

This thread is silly. Forum Games are silly. Your face, is silly. Yeah that's right I went there. Anyways, I'm going to post before strager manages to get his sixty two words. I really dislike Winter. I wish it would un-exist itself so Spring would come sooner. Well, that's my sixty two cents. Time to retreat to #mod and eat my cake.

Edit:Damnit.
I do believe you have committed yourself to composing sixty-two words to the public in this thread because of the calling of nooodl in said thread and the pressure of others and have failed due to your own edit which damns "it" (which, I assume, refers to the situation in which you said you were posting before my post where you were posting after).
Shinde
I am okay with this. However, I will show you my resolve to use only sixty two words and not edit this post, thereby not failing to abide by the thread's aforementioned instructions of only using sixty two words. Perhaps if you weren't so expedient in trimming your paragraphs down I wouldn't have had to edit mine. :sadface: I humbly await your reply.
CheeseWarlock
The problem with this thread is that it's in Random and that there's sixty-two words of Random content per post. Sixty-two words. That's as many as thirty-one twos. And that's terrible.

Woofer is an interesting concept but it's full of spam. r9k is problematic too; people just add words (sometimes nonsense like "lolwutr9kblox") to their posts in order to avoid the filter.
Metruzero
Sleep Powder
So I haerd you liek mudkips? I will attempt to do this without fixing any weird grammar or spelling errors that may occur. So today I went to the store and bough a nice little mango ice tea from the store. I wanted something to drinkw while I went to the store. I meant on my way home. I'm bored...
Ekaru
I tried Woofer, since strager linked to it. It is very easy to fill up. Heck, I ended up at exactly 3,400 characters. You can look for yourself; I posted few minutes ago.

Anyways, this topic is silly. You don’t accomplish a point; we already know how dumb those topics are. BTW, Word owns. It counts words for you. I love it.
Jarby
You wouldn't be able to post anything on Woofer that is worth reading. Now that I'm pressured into a word count here, I don't think I can reach it without posting nonsense. You wouldn't be able to post anything on Woofer that is worth reading. I'm pressured into a word count here, I don't think I can reach it without posting nonsense.
Ekaru
Yes, it is indeed not worth reading. It is in fact a bunch of bull that I typed up. Think average Twitter fare, but much worse. I talked about my U.S. History test, Pokemon, and what I ate for dinner. I just wanted to satisfy my love for gigantic walls of text, which typing about stupid things seriously allowed me to do.
Arusha Shuna
not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading not worth reading, there done!