forum

A friend got banned

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chrispie56
So a friend got banned, so i might be a bit biased here.

Until recently my friend was around the same skill level as me (4.5-5.5 star rating Osu! mania).
He was starting to improve a lot and then he changed skins. My god he improved so quick it's insane.
I think it triggerd a anti cheat or something because he also got some first place rankings on some maps, he got like 2k pp in 1 day. His account went into restricted mode under the assumption that he was cheating, because of the very high accuracy on pretty difficult levels and gaining a lot of pp in a small timeframe.
I was going to try to get him to give me some of his replays to link here, but just as i was trying to make this post his account got completely wiped and even he cant access it anymore. (I kid you not, he was just streaming in discord and then he played another game. Went back to osu and wasnt in his account anymore or could login.)

Anyway just wanted to say this. Don't really know what use this has now that i cant give any replays.
aceticke
Your friend should reach out to the account support team, not use you as a means to get unbanned.