forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fran-anisca
Hello, I'm new to the osu! My name is Fran-anisca. I just literally found out about osu! on accident and immediately start playing. Not very good if I say so myself. Need a lot of practice to actually able to manage finishing the whole song of 2 star song. Also there a lot of terms and function that I don't understand myself. Really hope to be able to get along with so many player here.
Nathanael
Welcome to osu!. You can check osu!wiki if you don't know much about the game.
Don't give up playing and you'll improve when you practice as time passes by. :)

If you have any problems, you can ask at the #help channel ingame and some people would assist you or visit the Technical Support.
Don't forget to have fun! ;)
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay and have fun playing.
Kazutakee
Welcome to osu Fran-anisca
Dont worry. We all started somewhere when we began playing osu!
I had rough time with 1 star songs when I just joined, but after months of practice, I now can play some insanes and I'm even playing in small tournaments ;D
After you have practiced, you will see improvements, and it feels great to know that you have gotten better :)
The community is really really great. They are willing to help you anytime if you have problems.
I just added you, and you can do the same ;D
More friends the merrier!
If you need help, just ask! :)

Have fun playing osu! and good luck with your maps ;)
Zalaria
Well hello there and welcome to the wonderful world of osu! ^^ *adds to friends* Don't worry if you are struggling, EVERYONE has moments where they struggle. I'm still struggling to pass some insane maps >.< But if you want I can help you out :D See you around! ^w^
[-Ancient-]
Welcome to osu Fran-anisca! Please don't be discouraged about your current level of skill in osu. When I first started I only got a 35% accuracy on the tutorial, Haha. But now I am doing insane and double-timing hard maps.(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Topic Starter
Fran-anisca
Thank you for all your support. I'll practice more now.