forum

how do i set up a table for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
R_Booty
Ok I just got a tablet for osu but i cant seem to set it up right can someone help?
Myke B
I think this is what you're looking for - it's stickied t/115233
Topic Starter
R_Booty
thanks but when i get in osu and try to use the tablet the cursor is jumping around
Myke B
Oh - so it's a technical thing. You should have posted this in tech support with more info. What do you mean the cursor is jumping around? Can you give me a little more to work with?
Topic Starter
R_Booty
Ok to make sure im not being a retard, i am supposed to hold the pen on the tablet right? Not just let it hover over it.
WindyExplorer
if u was a mouse user before tablet then u have to set the mouse thing to 1.0x and u can hover or drag most hover as to belong the life of the tablet. install drivers and ur done
Topic Starter
R_Booty
yes thats what it was my mouse sensitivity was up its doen to 1.0x now so everything is looking fine ty for the help :D
Ekaru

TwoNinjaForYou wrote:

Ok to make sure im not being a retard, i am supposed to hold the pen on the tablet right? Not just let it hover over it.
The instruction manual for Wacom Intuos tablets say to hover to navigate and tap to click. Following that for osu! is highly recommended.
buny
have a board with 4 legs under it
set up your pc on it
place tablet wherever and fc big black
Blueprint
I was actually looking foward to a topic on how to setup a pc table
Ekaru

Blueprint wrote:

I was actually looking foward to a topic on how to setup a pc table
Step 1: Grab a cardboard box and Duck Tape.
Step 2: Use the Duck Tape to reinforce the cardbox box.
Step 3: Set up PC.

Duck Tape is my favorite brand of duct tape but other brands will work.