forum

Ultimate Guide to Making Your Wacom Tablet Work on Windows

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
theowest
Reposting this from the technical support forum in case you haven't seen it. Original topic.

Here's the guide!

In case you still experience some trouble, try disabling the tablet pc input service completely:
http://en.kioskea.net/faq/20635-windows ... ce-service

Windows 8:
p/2113219
p/1995967
thelewa
why would you
JAKACHAN

thelewa wrote:

why would you
do such a thing
Wishy
Thanks for this post, thankd god I was suffering from all that W7 crap and now it's gone.

This is not sarcasm, really thank you, there is no chance I would've seen this on other sub-forum.
Aqo
Thanks for re-linking. I would never have found this and found this highly useful.

The title of this thread is somewhat misleading. This guide helps for people who draw with their tablet and not really changes anything for osu.
enik
Useful and simple guide. Thank you for reposting.
Wishy
With all Windows 7 shit I couldn't play osu! by tapping.
Topic Starter
theowest
not to mention the annoying visual effects.
Dasiel_old
Are you people seriously mentally challenged?
Wishy
I'm quite sure we're not but apparently you are.
Nessuka
Can't use tablet+windows 7+ without this.
buny

Dasiel wrote:

Are you people seriously mentally challenged?
someone is butthurt because they didn't find the guide until now
Dasiel_old
I still believe this whole thread and the guide is one big troll, because seriously people you can't be this retarded. The guide explains the basics of basics, which you should know if you use your computer daily.
Wishy
Congratulations, you know how to disable tablet shit, I don't and still can do it with a single click.

What a random retard.
Dasiel_old
Mate calm down your autism, you are being rude as fuck.

Anyway, if you didn't even think of the option in settings to turn off various visual effect and such stuff, you are the retard here, mate. It seems like a computer is just a huge facebook box to you.
Vache_old
Any idea why I have to keep reinstalling my tablet drivers on XP? It happens every other day and I can't figure out why.

Also since were on the topic of Tablets... do most top players use full or portion? Been looking around and I don't see much people actually using full even though a lot of people seem to advocate it. I myself have no problem using Full except for it just been slower, but I also have no problem using portion except of course for everything feeling a bit faster.
Nessuka
Full is what I use, less random misses when compared to a smaller portion due to the nature of how hands work xD
Kanye West
God, we need to have a FAQ thread in here

people ask the same damn questions over and over again
MillhioreF
There's already an FAQ thread in Tech Support, which is where people are supposed to ask questions. Gameplay questions mostly have subjective answers, so I'm not sure how much good an FAQ would do.
aggums
Thank you based theowest. No more Windows thinking I'm using a Tablet PC.
show more