forum

[resolved] lazer "browse" option is weird

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
why doesn't lazer show all the beatmaps of a mapper?

in fact, it doesn't even show the beatmaps that we want to download...

tsunyoku
By default, lazer has a "featured artists" filter that is enabled. It's related to compliance for when lazer may hit official mobile app stores in the future. You should see the gold "Featured Artists" text - if you press and hold on it, you will be given the option to remove this filter. You should then be able to see all of the maps you are expecting!
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

tsunyoku wrote:

By default, lazer has a "featured artists" filter that is enabled. It's related to compliance for when lazer may hit official mobile app stores in the future. You should see the gold "Featured Artists" text - if you press and hold on it, you will be given the option to remove this filter. You should then be able to see all of the maps you are expecting!
thanks for this!

imo this option should be turned off by default because players like me can be confused to not find the beatmaps they want, but i don't decide so idc
tsunyoku
Unfortunately it has to be turned on by default for the compliance reasons I mentioned.
Lyawi
I think Anaxii meant it more as in making the option actually be visible as one, we can keep it in mind (: