forum

[Archived] Various of plays gone from profile including top play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zy_Zella
Problem details:

So as the title says, some of my plays including my top play has been seemingly deleted after the new pp update.

The plays in question are all on mania:

DT S rank on Z:iRNiTRA (349pp)
beatmapsets/1882252#mania/3875186

HT A rank on Hall (295 pp)
beatmapsets/2055332#mania/4294726

I have checked my friend's profile aswell and it looks like that his plays on the same map with the same mods have also been removed.

The weird thing is that ingame it still shows up as my global score but on the website and on my profile they dont show up. If this can be fixed please help!

(edit)
Now that i look, there are WAY more plays gone than i thought, but i havent lost any pp from it. But i would still like it if they are displayed on my profile

After some further investigation i found out that all the plays that are missing all have to do with either HT or DT and i found my Z:iRNiTRA play on my profile but only worth 220pp and it is my no mod play instead of my DT play.
Seems to be a visual bug, because after i submitted a new DT score which is more than 220 but less that 349 on Z:iRNiTRA it said on the ranking screen that it was less than 220.
Also if you go to my recent plays you will see: "This score is still being calculated and will be displayed soon" on the plays that got removed when i try to set another play on it

I would still like my scores to be rightfully displayed on my profile tho

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
Death
Appears to be the same issue as https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/10923