forum

Which super power would you choose?

posted
Total Posts
show more
ksg
Invisibility anyday.
Shellghost
All these pervs wishing to grope women on the street with their invisibility.
bdood
Super strength would be awesome :3
thelewa

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

The ability to get rid of Battler077
choosing all the powers combined is not fair
Vish024
Breathe underwater because I've always been a rubbish swimmer and was always mocked for it in high school with quips such as "you swim like a wet towel" and "you're as good at swimming as I am at maths".
GenoClysm
Telekinesis.
if it's complete telekinesis than you can give yourself flight by lifting yourself off of the ground, and provide yourself invisibility by directing light away from your body. who the fuck needs super strength if you can just lift, push or manipulate anything with the raw power of your mind. breathing underwater can be provided by forcing water away from your mouth or w/e.
the only thing that can't really be provided by telekinesis is mind reading lol, but who the fuck needs that, i'm already omniscient through my intelligence

wow the nerdiest answer
Topic Starter
Noonit

GenoClysm wrote:

Telekinesis.
if it's complete telekinesis than you can give yourself flight by lifting yourself off of the ground, and provide yourself invisibility by directing light away from your body. who the fuck needs super strength if you can just lift, push or manipulate anything with the raw power of your mind. breathing underwater can be provided by forcing water away from your mouth or w/e.
the only thing that can't really be provided by telekinesis is mind reading lol, but who the fuck needs that, i'm already omniscient through my intelligence

wow the nerdiest answer
Wow.
Ok I decided, I want telekinesis^^
Chiuyo
Invisibility, then I could do evil things to people I hate.
Antilx
Invisibility would be pretty epic.
Blueprint
flight :)
ColdTooth
In the list: I'd go for invisibility.

Now outside of that list, as a super power, I would go with freezing my opponents to the ground.

this doesn't work w/ circles obviously
daredakke
Telekinesis OP.

But what if you accidentally knock things over without thinking?
Myke B
mind reading - would be pretty helpful :P
Shellghost

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

Telekinesis OP.

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

without thinking?
I think you're forgetting a fundamental ingredient in telekinesis.
Shivarion
i think invisibility will be the suitable super power for me :)
Cyclohexane

Shellghost wrote:

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

Telekinesis OP.

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

without thinking?
I think you're forgetting a fundamental ingredient in telekinesis.
mental clumsiness

that's a new one

I'm surprised anime hasn't picked that up yet -- they probably will next season
Kyno
Invisibility.
so I can peek on girls
Do evil things to people
for the greater good of mankind.
Topic Starter
Noonit
hahaha :D
Ryu Sei
Telekinesis. Then a cutter flies.~
Critical Dude
Telekinesis - It would help me by: allowing me to collect items from hard to reach areas, help in certain situations that would require this ability to solve a dilemma and it is an ability that I think is easy to control.

Invisibility, whenever I think of people having that ability I worry that most of them may turn out to be perverts. My interpretation came from some of the Invisible Man movies (or Hollow Man movies).
The Monk
The ability to give myself superpowers c:
thelewa

GenoClysm wrote:

Telekinesis.

wow the nerdiest answer
you didn't sell me on telekinesis, still prefer super strength over cheating

also outside of the list I have to admit that super speed would be the #1 choice for me I mean just look at Flash

the dude can run at lightspeed, phase through objects and travel through time on command (I guess that kinda goes with the running at lightspeed or even faster bit) all because of super speed
Shellghost
Yo can you imagine being punched by someone traveling faster than the speed of light?
Can you imagine being punched like that at every single nanosecond of your existence?

And people think superman is OP.
Zeraph

Shellghost wrote:

Yo can you imagine being punched by someone traveling faster than the speed of light?
Can you imagine being punched like that at every single nanosecond of your existence?

And people think superman is OP.
thelewa
seriously Flash is so broken it's ridiculous
Shellghost
The Flash can be at every single location in the world at every minute of history. Probably simultaneously.

Sounds like a god to me.
thelewa
oh and if he dies he can just come back to life through sheer force of will

damn
Shellghost
You'd only be killing the him in your current time reference. Another would just travel there and replace him.
thelewa
yeah that's the problem with killing time travelers

if you manage to do it, you still haven't stopped him. Even if he's dead, whatever he was up to before he died will still be a problem because fucking time travel. A previous version of him from his own personal timeline will just pop into the scene and deal with you and hell, you can't kill that one depending on what kind of laws of time we're following!

piruchan
I won't choose any on the list.

The super power I want is the ability to create anything that I want, kind of like Haruhi Suzumiya.

Btw, the discussion above me is awesome, you two are a genius :) .
ALTKID

piruchan wrote:

Btw, the discussion above me is awesome, you two are a genius :) .
I don't understand what you two say ;w;

btw, invisibility Wouldn't it be great for peeping around without anyone notice you?
Shellghost
I'm so good at theoretical physics, I have a theoretical degree in physics.
Tanzklaue
the flash and superman are both so broken that it's just messy. in some iterations, superman is possibly faster than the flash, while the flash with his high speed should be stronger than superman.

that's why ridiculously broken super heroes lose in popularity to more relatable ones with less power like batman.
Vish024
I never considered Batman a superhero, he doesn't have any powers. He's just rich.

Anyway that's why I always loved spiderman, yes he has his amazing powers but he has his flaws, his troubles and his defeats. He has more of a personality than the rest.
Shellghost
They might be inferior super heroes but they're superior characters.
Kanye West
Starman with unlimited duration. But im not exactly sure what kind of physiological effect it would have. Of course it would make you immune to any harm but would it stop aging? And the implications behind anyone touching you dying would probably be messy
cheesiest

Kanye West wrote:

Starman with unlimited duration. But im not exactly sure what kind of physiological effect it would have. Of course it would make you immune to any harm but would it stop aging? And the implications behind anyone touching you dying would probably be messy

this one tastes better
Ikikaera
Invisibility. It just fits to me.
Shellghost
I bet most of you guys would be invisible in a room anyway!

Ha!
mathexpert

Shellghost wrote:

I bet most of you guys would be invisible in a room anyway!

Ha!
shell y wud u say dat
;____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________;
show more