forum

Tekken 6

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takuma
Heh, this is my favorite game of all time. Tekken 6 comes out on October 27th, and I was wondering if any of you guys played it or anything. For those who don't know what Tekken is, here are some videos:

The game will be available on the PS3, 360, and PSP.

Official E3 Trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5pbREO3bdg

A few juggles here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl8Hc-HrXpc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP53jDnYK8k

The characters I usually play as are Asuka, Xiaoyu, and Kuma/Panda. :)
If you've played the game at all, I'd like to hear what yours are.
adam2046
Tekken 3 was the best and you know it.
Topic Starter
Takuma

adam2046 wrote:

Tekken 3 was the best and you know it.
Yeah, it was pretty fun lol. I miss playing Tekken Ball and playing as Gon and Dr. B. ;__; I'm hoping this one will be better though - scenario campaign looks great.
Senbon
Yeah, Tekken 3 was the best and held the most memories. XD

I wish I could pre-order it and get those sweet stuff... just like Tekken 5. But so much money. ;~;

Oh and my mains are Lee and Xiaoyu.
eee
oh, man, I used to play hours of Tekken 3. I played 5 a decent amount as well.

but that's not the subject.

Tekken 6 looks great, imo
I believe they spent more time than Soul Caliber IV (which is not bad, I've only played the demo). There are new characters here and there, different from SC's create-a-fighter and 1 console exclusive.
Graphics and visuals don't fail to please either.
Here's the thing, I'm looking forward to this, but I'ma have to wait and see how it turns out and/or price drop.

Law, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi, Jin ftw (probably missing somebody ;(
Topic Starter
Takuma
I pre-ordered yesterday. :3

$72.73 total. ;__; It's worth it though.
lukewarmholiday
Tekken sux
Topic Starter
Takuma
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Takuma
lol lee chaolan
lol eddy/christie

My sister plays as Christie, and she just mashes the kick buttons half of the time. She does pretty well when she does that though, which pisses me of. :$
lukewarmholiday

Pasonia wrote:

Ignore luke everything sucks in his eyes except himself.

You're that big of a dumbass aren't you
Pokebis
I've never really liked Tekken either. I like Soulcalibur better, and I still don't like it that much. Enjoy your third dimension.
Topic Starter
Takuma
*sigh* Let's stay on topic, please.
EEeee
wow, trailers actually look really good for next gen tekken game, and who hasn't played tekken :P

hmmm let's see who were my favs(countdown from 5-1,1 being the best :3)
let's see if i spell these right

5. Bryan Fury? - i dunno, i just pick him for fun and sometimes kick ass

4.that guy who looks like jackie chan,Lee? - drunken moves are the best, also other style moves he does

3. ??????? - that guy who has all those kicking moves, he can stand on one leg and keep kicking, and alternate between legs

2. Christie/Eddy - well my fav on tekken 3 was always Eddy, i played with Christie on tekken 5, and well she played the same with new moves, so :3, also if u practice their moves correctly, u can turn a spam of kicks into really confusing attacks, which always equals Win

1. KING - KING KICKS ALL ASS WHEN I PLAY HIM, ALL ASS, , , , j/k j/k, well King was the first person i did a 10 hit combo with :3, and then i studied most of his moves which really put him at the top of my list, practicing a backdrop-ddt-suplex-ultimate throw, etc.move was really cool, and if used correct , , , yea, they pwn

:D i might actually get Tekken 6 now, i really wasn't into it, but trailer looks kick ass, and i really did like the game in my time

king rulez, , , , , , , , , he pwns all
Topic Starter
Takuma

EEeee wrote:

4. ??????? - that guy who has all those kicking moves, he can stand on one leg and keep kicking, and alternate between legs Hmm, I think you're talking about Hwoarang or Baek.

3. that guy who looks like jackie chan, Lee? - drunken moves are the best, also other style moves he does Lei Wulong, I think. :P
NO KING SUCKS
FUCK HIS GRABS
Atmey

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Tekken sux
I have to agree.
You get juggled >50% of your life, and button mashers can win.
lukewarmholiday

Atmey wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Tekken sux
I have to agree.
You get juggled >50% of your life, and button mashers can win.
^
Repliica
I have to agree with the juggling and button mashers winning. It's one of the most frustrating games to learn to play and get really good at it then have button mashers just ruin everything.

However I do like Tekken mainly for the characters, Asuka and Jun. I'm only going to be getting this game for the online play. Other than that Bayonetta is where it's at for me 8D
Pokebis

Repliica wrote:

However I do like Tekken mainly for the characters
May as well watch a movie, read a book, or look at kawaii fanart.
Repliica

Pokebis wrote:

May as well watch a movie, read a book, or look at kawaii fanart.
I'm not referring to looks, I'm referring to a characters story and personality.
Pokebis
Topic Starter
Takuma
YAY, IT'S COMING OUT THIS TUESDAY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Atmey
I bought it yesterday along with borderlands.
Topic Starter
Takuma
himydanny
the character i could only play fine is Paul Williams._.

where you play tekken? i played it on arcade and psp