forum

I'm so late... ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IncendianFire
so... umm...

I'm a 14 year old Finnish girl who started playing Osu! almost one month ago {yeah, I know I'm late in introducing myself ^^' (I think?)}
I started playing Osu! because I found a video of it on youtube and I wanted to try it out and now I'm basically addicted to it :D

My interests are almost anything anime and manga related. I also like playing video games other than Osu! such as Fire emblem, Pokemon, Harvest moon and I've recently started playing Dota 2. I'm just kinda terrible in every game I play ;___;

My personality... umm... I guess I'm rather shy around people I don't know well. I hardly have any friends and I'm pretty much always alone when I'm in school or somewhere that's why i spend most of my day on the internet, watching anime, playing video games or watching let's plays ;___; I'm just really bad at speaking with other people (I'm better at it online though... I think?)
I'm also very open minded and I hope that I can make some friends here on Osu! ^^

umm... yeah... ^^

HI!!!!!!
Nyansuke_old
Hey it's nice to meet you~ I've also found out about osu after my friend showed me a video on Youtube. I know how you feel hardly having friends IRL and spending most of the day on the internet. It's fun making new friends online though~ I also hope that you will enjoy your time playing osu~ :D
Topic Starter
IncendianFire

Nyansuke wrote:

I also hope that you will enjoy your time playing osu~
Thank you! ^^
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu!
Better late than never isn't?

Please enjoy your stay here!
Kazutakee
Hi IncendianFire
Dont be shy. We dont bite ;)
The community is a bunch of sweet and kind people, so I'm sure you will like it. I hope you find some good friends.
Btw. Nice to meet another anime & manga fan.
Topic Starter
IncendianFire

SharinganGirl wrote:

Welcome to osu!
Better late than never isn't?

Please enjoy your stay here!
Thanks ^^

Kazutakee wrote:

Nice to meet another anime & manga fan.
Yay and thank you ^^
Hitsuo
Hey there Incendian! It's nice meeting you~ It's funny that my online friend showed me this game and he happens to be one of my closest friends. I see where you're coming from with not having many friends IRL but you know there's a lot of great people online that'll be even better than the people in person~ Anyways I'll catch you around and I'll be adding you to my friends list if you don't mind (*・ω・*)ゞTake care!
Primula_old
Welcome to osu! Hope you have fun~! (*^▽^)/

I'm also terrible at every game I play..
..and I have no friends T^T!!