forum

Osu on DSi? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I wonder if it is at all possible to make this game work on the DSi via SD card.
It probably wouldn't be the same thing, and Nintendo wouldn't like it, but I would pay money for that.
0_o
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1640
7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
LuigiHann
This is beyond that, even. The answer is simply no, it's not possible

Homebrew on DSi would require you to get a DSi flash linker, as far as I know there is no way to run unsigned code from an SD card on a DSi. Once you have one of those, then yeah, see 0_o's post.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
sorry... should of read rules more carefully. I wasn't requesting anyone in particular to make it, I just kinda wanted to let people know that I would support them if they would take on such a big project. I was hoping to maybe get support for this idea, and maybe get someone with the proper skills to get interested. I have heard it is possible to play you tube videos on the DSi now, so maybe someday...
[deleted user]
You can do almost anything on any type of DS if you know how. Me, I play MP3s, videos, and homebrew games on my original DS. I don't know how it works, personally, but this guy I met a while back did and set me up. The thing is, someone needs to make a homebrew version of it (or even an official version (unlikely, I know)). I don't know how. I don't know anyone that does. Apparently people who do know how are in rather short supply.
Dang. In all honesty I just registered and was looking for a homebrew...
anonymous_old
If you know a developer, have them talk to peppy.

Otherwise, it's useless to talk about anything unless you have real, serious ideas that aren't found after two minutes of Google and Wikipedia.