forum

stamina problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JL20LONG
Hey. I've been playing osu!mania for almost 3 years and i stopped improving after 5.1k pp. I took a break from playing for a month, then I literally had to learn to play again. I couldn't even pass 5* on S.. My left arm hurt and i don't know why. I can't even handle straight spam for more than 10 sec. arm started shaking everytime i playing and it's really hard for me to improve. I feel really bad that I can't play like I used to, I'm losing motivation to play the game I used to enjoy.. maybe there are some ways to recovery stamina?
UltraBlack
stamina usually is related to stuff you can play comfortably. If you took a month break you need some time to recover and playing hard stuff is just going to hurt you and make it last longer. Play some comfortable stuff, don't rush and i'm sure you'll get back for playing how you were or even better
Topic Starter
JL20LONG

UltraBlack wrote:

stamina usually is related to stuff you can play comfortably. If you took a month break you need some time to recover and playing hard stuff is just going to hurt you and make it last longer. Play some comfortable stuff, don't rush and i'm sure you'll get back for playing how you were or even better
alr, thanks! i'll try to play some 4* maps for a while. hope it will help me return at least a part of my skill and stamina so i can play 5* and maybe 6* maps again
SKC56
Do sports, this helped my fat ass stamina immensely. It helped me so good to the point where i applied class for my favourite sports. you don't have to take it this far like me, you can start from walking/jogging or biking.