forum

bns Anime Queue [Spring 2024] closed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Noffy
It's that time of year: the spring anime season episode 1s are airing. I'm sure there's banger openings afoot.

And we all hate when anime openings take until episode 10 or 11 to get ranked, and next thing you know the anime is over. At least I know I do.

THIS SEASON FEATURES ACHYOO, WHO MAY OR MAY NOT ALSO PICK MAPS FROM THE QUEUE

thank you achyoo!!

noffy & achyoo

Rules to request:
  1. Map must be of a spring 2024 anime song
  2. Map must be complete.

A request is not a guarantee for modding or nomination, but it is a guarantee for quick accept/reject feedback. See schedule at the bottom.

Noffy Schedule:
  1. I will let you know within 24 hours via osu! chat if I am interested or not
  2. If I am, I'll mod it on the following weekend.
  3. I will close the queue once I have accepted a good number of maps.
achyoo schedule:
  1. achyoo will download each map and give an acceptance pm within 24 hours of request. If no response, assume it was rejected
opening this earlier than planned because i'll be afk most of may, gonna just hard focus on modding for april :3
SupaV
house md (anime ver.) has varararaup as 2nd

beatmapsets/2085236
Graphical
CrystilonZ
beatmapsets/2119032#osu/4451176
I think hobbes2 is on it

thanks!
Topic Starter
Noffy
All accepted, thank you for the anime spirit

still open

Armada
beatmapsets/2116325#osu/4454452 lasse 1st already modded ty!
vastly
imaginative
beatmapsets/2114542#osu/4440092
dailycare said theyre down so im shootin my shot
melleganol
Fufla
beatmapsets/2128121#osu/4474005 Kohno Marika said he can go second if i find a first thank you ^^
vastly
Topic Starter
Noffy
Meant to close it at the end of January but forgot, anyone that was following the rules I'll follow up with tonight (~12 hours) after I check your maps out. Thank you! I'll open my regular queue later in place of this one.

closed

Topic Starter
Noffy

open

now featuring achyoo

personally probably won't pick up too many as I need to work through this and my regular queue for the rest of april before being absent most of may, but try your luck and we'll see how it goes

Reminder: Spring 2024 anime songs only!
achyoo
I won't DM if I reject but I'll download every map within 24 hours so if you don't get a DM from me in 24 hours you can assume I didn't accept it!
Reiszen
_Karaage
-Yua
Asahina Oleshev
kuragehime
- Nilou -
show more