forum

I got a tablet! (story 🗣📖)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kolon Dee
Recently me and my family got in a reunion in Manila Hotel to meet with my uncle and aunt, during the reunion, my cousin suddenly surprised me with his wacom tablet, I was so shocked bc I never expected to have a tablet in my life, also that he randomly brought that to the hotel. I did ask my parents once to buy me one but they never bought it. One time, I even "Add to cart" a drawing tablet on my mother's shopee (shopping app) in a desperate attempt to make her buy it (she never bought it). So I was thankful for the tablet

i think he had three tablets, he gave me one of them, he doesnt play osu anymore anyway

Three days later, he gave me info on how to use the tablet and what driver I should use. Then on that same day, my mother handed me a package and said "I don't know how to use this". I took the package and took a look. It was the exact same tablet I added to her cart on her shopee months ago. I thanked her for the tablet and said that it was my reward.

now I have two drawing tablets :D
one for osu and one for...idk

I'm also planning to learn to draw like anime/landscape stuff that I see on pixiv and deviantart

what other things can u do with a drawing tablet?
his everything
GG FOR THE TABLET!!!

TABLET GANGGGGGGGG
Topic Starter
Kolon Dee

Anaxii wrote:

GG FOR THE TABLET!!!

TABLET GANGGGGGGGG
Thankss!!!

This was a very gaming tablet moment :D
her everything
awww cute story at the start ^^
i got a tablet by saying i need it for school lol
aniway congrats :D
his everything

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

awww cute story at the start ^^
i got a tablet by saying i need it for school lol
aniway congrats :D
if i was your mom i would probably be confused that my child wants a graphic tablet for school XDDDD