forum

I'm hitting very late

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HollowMoth
I've tried everything but I'm still hitting too late. I've changed my skin, changed my offset, adjusted my skin's hit placement, but nothing works. I need help
Wimpy Cursed
Try checking your drivers.

Your keyboard can also be an issue.
Topic Starter
HollowMoth

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Try checking your drivers.

Your keyboard can also be an issue.
How do I do that?
Espionage724

HollowMoth wrote:

I've tried everything but I'm still hitting too late. I've changed my skin, changed my offset, adjusted my skin's hit placement, but nothing works. I need help
Have you ever been not hitting late?

If you're on Lazer, or any other branch/client other than Stable, check if it updated since you were last not hitting late, check the changelogs, and report the issue.

If you changed any hardware, switch it back, and if it's resolved, troubleshoot whatever you changed.

If you updated the OS, revert the update. If you're doing beta updates or Insider, report the issue.

If you, the OS, osu!, or nothing else has changed since you've not been hitting late, try a entirely different computer. Could also try a different osu! client (if you're using Stable, try Lazer).
UltraBlack
Maybe you have v sync on?
Topic Starter
HollowMoth

UltraBlack wrote:

Maybe you have v sync on?
It switches to v sync when I start to play. Do you know how to fix that?
UltraBlack
You can change that in your graphics card software if pressing f7 doesn't work
Topic Starter
HollowMoth

UltraBlack wrote:

It does work, but I have to do it every time. Should I download a graphics card software and change it there?
UltraBlack

HollowMoth wrote:

UltraBlack wrote:

It does work, but I have to do it every time. Should I download a graphics card software and change it there?
If you have a graphic card i believe it should be installed already (probaly), otherwise just search for the one that fits your gpu model