forum

I been forgotten

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
qwt
I swear to god 3 years ago before I took a break from osu! I was able to find plenty of creditable experienced mappers willing to do GD's for my maps and I even had connections with BN's willing to check my maps and push them for ranked.

I come back 3 years later, and nobody wants to go GD for me and nobody even remembers me, fuck I doubt any BN would check my map upon completion if I can even finish a full set by myself.

It's like I am a new mapper again clueless and lost on what to do with no one willing to help you BUT I AM NOT
this shit sucks wtf do i do
Hydreigon
oh hi reforms o/

-

yeah it sucks after coming back after so long, i think really the only option is to just start over again, and gain trust and friendship to the new GD's and BN's...

and if your mapping isnt so bad, then it would definitely get recognized sooner, it just takes time.
lewski
just talk to people no? like surely the ppl u used to be close with will remember u if u just message them
Jason X

Hydreigon wrote:

oh hi reforms o/
Yea that's the name I remember, had no idea it was you.
Might be the same with the GDers/BNs, that they remember you under a different name, if you go chat with them it might be the fix to the issue.
- Marco -
wait you're reform 💀

that's some mandela effect or something
Topic Starter
qwt
yes i am reform but now i am a reformed expert :(
Gsun
I have no idea what to say in this thread at all.
GarboDrip
no one is forcing you to respond, if you have nothing to say at all, why would you say anything?
Topic Starter
qwt

GarboDrip wrote:

no one is forcing you to respond, if you have nothing to say at all, why would you say anything?
i was able to get old mappers with ranked maps from 2014 to do GD for me so a win is a win😭😭

they like my style
I AM VERY SMART
the criteria for a map to be ranked are never truly set unfortunately XDDDD

the most important thing is to have your own style and everyone will love your maps for that
Topic Starter
qwt

Anaxii wrote:

the most important thing is to have your own style and everyone will love your maps for that
how the fuck do have 13k posts in one year

and that advice is WRONG
I AM VERY SMART

qwt wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

and that advice is WRONG
but i love your style!!
Topic Starter
qwt

Anaxii wrote:

qwt wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

and that advice is WRONG
but i love your style!!
thanks pookie I love u too