Total Posts
show more
Cyclone
Alright looks good.
Topic Starter
Tanmak
Oh, Thank you very much~ :)
taka1235
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Tanmak

taka1235 wrote:

awesome ~ !
Wow~ Thank you~ :)
DeathxShinigami
boop. Late as always.
Topic Starter
Tanmak

DeathxShinigami wrote:

boop. Late as always.
:D
RemmyX25
Normal:
While I like the difficulty, it seems better suited as an "in-between" map than the Easiest difficulty. Playing through it, it has more difficulty spots that a new player probably wouldnt get without plenty of practice.

That said, I highly recommend making an [Easy] difficulty instead of just toning down the [Normal] one.

Insane:
00:50:083 (6) - IMO, this slider sounds terrible and offbeat. I fiddled around with it and it sounds better like this

02:30:086 (9) - This should be on the blue tick imo
02:31:078 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Try this section with 1/6 snap instead of 1/8 snap

Otherwise, very well done. I cant wait to see this ranked.
Topic Starter
Tanmak

RemmyX25 wrote:

Normal:
While I like the difficulty, it seems better suited as an "in-between" map than the Easiest difficulty. Playing through it, it has more difficulty spots that a new play probably wouldnt get without plenty of practice.

That said, I highly recommend making an [Easy] difficulty instead of just toning down the [Normal] one.
Oh, T_T Then, I will make [Easy]. Just a moment~~
Topic Starter
Tanmak

RemmyX25 wrote:

Normal:
While I like the difficulty, it seems better suited as an "in-between" map than the Easiest difficulty. Playing through it, it has more difficulty spots that a new player probably wouldnt get without plenty of practice.

I made it. >w<

Insane:
00:50:083 (6) - IMO, this slider sounds terrible and offbeat. I fiddled around with it and it sounds better like this
Hmm... It's not offbeat. These note follow tom sound.

02:30:086 (9) - This should be on the blue tick imo Fixed.
02:31:078 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Try this section with 1/6 snap instead of 1/8 snap Fixed.

Otherwise, very well done. I cant wait to see this ranked.

Yeah...I made really [Easy].
So please mod [Easy].
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Tanmak

RemmyX25 wrote:

Easy:
Increase the circle size. This is important to me. Lowering the drain rate wont hurt either, but thats not as important.
I arranged circle size maximum. And I arranged HP drain lower to 2(3->2).
RemmyX25
Bububububbled
Ephemeral
Ranked.
minyeob
Sure
Congratulaitons! ^0^
Topic Starter
Tanmak
Wow, Thank you very much! T^T
Derekku
Grats :B *runs off to play*
orioncomet
Congratz Tannyan ~ (@⌒ο⌒@)b
Topic Starter
Tanmak
sesito71
hehe, great map, this song reminds me of the crash bandicoot ost :P