link to the track ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=TV1y3tPJFE0
Gsun
Already gave it over to someone to map!
Topic Starter
Fixerly
cool is there any progres ?
Gsun
Uh, don't even know. Also this thread might get locked since you're not supposed to post beatmap requests here according to the rules. You should be fortunate I gave it over for mapping.
Jason X
Hello there,
Beatmap requests are not allowed as they take a very large amount of time and effort to make, you can Map it yourself, or ask your dearest friend to do so instead. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Fixerly
i mean ... its not a request i dident ask from no one to make it ... its a discussion im just saying i think it will be cool to have it and some one maybe should do it ... its just my opinion O: but i see your point
lewski

Fixerly wrote:

i mean ... its not a request i dident ask from no one to make it ...

Fixerly wrote:

i think some one need to make a map
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Topic Starter
Fixerly
yea ... this is what i think i dident ask for a map and i dident askd to make more maps or any link to a map or any thing i just said what i think there is non and i dont understand why its a lit track and its a waste no one did ... its a discussion.

and you just nitpicking my opinion ... please stop ruining posts ... its kinda childish

and just like i said i can see the point that it seems like im asking something but the truth there is that im not ... you trying to show me like that when i just said that i think a map for that should exist thats it ...

just because its my first post dosent mean you need to abuse it ...
Jason X

Fixerly wrote:

i think i dident ask for a map and i dident askd to make more maps or any link to a map
Well, you first post and the title are what defines as a "map request", simply asking for anyone (even if no one being asked directly) is a violation of forum rules in itself.

We do not mean to abuse your post, but simply to inform you that a post like this is not allowed in any part of the osu forum.

If you are willing to put in some effort and make a single difficulty, it would qualify for Beatmap Projects, where you can look for other mappers to participate.
If you're willing to go this route, let me know, I'll give you instructions on how to redo your post for said forum, alongside a blank map (timing and metadata being done), so you can start mapping.
Also, although maybe not your target mode, I am willing to make a taiko difficulty for this song if you go this route.

Let me know wha you think.
Topic Starter
Fixerly
what i think ... yea i think that i know what i meant and i dident askd no one for a map i dont care how you understand it its your problem the fact is i made a statement to start a discussion and thats it but if you guys want to keep on it then im out this is not why i started this discussion

the lest i can ask from you is to not include me in your fantasy's

can some one please close this post ?....
thanks
aceticke
Locked 👍