forum

[invalid] My friend got banned for cheating when I know he hasnt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OrganSnatcher
Problem details:He has been PP farming for 2ish months now nonstop so maybe thats why? I know in cs2 if your dpi is too high they ban you is it something similar?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20231219.2 (latest)
Death
Please have your friend send an email to accounts@ppy.sh. Unfortunately, there's not really much we can do here.
Topic Starter
OrganSnatcher

Death wrote:

Please have your friend send an email to accounts@ppy.sh. Unfortunately, there's not really much we can do here.
He did and they said go fuck yourself until 6 months later. He spent money on a tablet and everything for this game but the only heats he has is modded elden ring he did with me. If that somehow got him banned shouldnt I be banned too then? Makes no sense
On top of that he can prove he hasnt cheated but within an hour you closed it and wont let him add anything to it. What a joke of a support team I can off my head think of 3 better ways to handle this that most developers already do. Thats what you get when you let pedophiles run a game I guess
Death
Not sure what to tell you. Please have him follow up again if he thinks support made a mistake.

There's not really not much more I, nor anyone else on the forums, can do to help as we do not have access to any of that information. Restrictions are handled solely through that email address.
Topic Starter
OrganSnatcher

Death wrote:

Death wrote:

Not sure what to tell you. Please have him follow up again if he thinks support made a mistake.

There's not really not much more I, nor anyone else on the forums, can do to help as we do not have access to any of that information. Restrictions are handled solely through that email address.
Its actually crazy that the games been out this long and yet they still barely know what theyre doing. The coding being messy is one cause everyones is to an extent thing but the support being messy is just sad