forum

[osu!mania] HoneyWorks - Kawaikute Gomen (feat. Capi) by Castella

posted
Total Posts

Should HoneyWorks - Kawaikute Gomen (feat. Capi) be Loved?

Yes
90.11%
No
9.89%
Total votes: 91
Polling ended
Topic Starter
SunApple
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: December 2023

HoneyWorks - Kawaikute Gomen (feat. Capi) by Castella
160 – 224 BPM, 3:36 | 5.26★, 5.71★, 6.14★, 6.55★, 6.97★

Captain's description (by SunApple):
I hope these LNs aren't too cute for anyone craving some noodles because we will be showcasing Castella's LN extravaganza of Kawaikute Gomen (feat. Capi)

It's not very common for new LN mappers to enter the scene and create so many charts for every type of LN gamer, but Castella is one of the few who have emerged in the past 2 years. They are well known for their classic O2Jam-style mapping, resulting in an overwhelming amount of super dense maps that players often challenge themselves with in trying to time properly especially on higher rates. With that being said, Kawaikute Gomen is no exception, featuring LNs that often feel like inverse handstreams.

Despite its seemingly daunting appearance, let it be known that this map is surprisingly comfortable to play. Perhaps it's how most of the releases are very uniform, or maybe it's the rhythm that adds to the overall timing of the song. Whatever it is, Castella did it perfectly, making this map super satisfying to play at any level.

Unlike what the song is trying to do, I don't hope you are pissed off after playing. Instead, I hope you'll be willing to show your support by giving it a vote. If you do, you may get a CHUUUUUUUUUUU. *reads notes* Ah, sorry again, I can't give that.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Eliyaa
od0?
eZmmR
od0 gaming lets go
Zealium
finally an enjoyable LN map and not a map used in tournaments 💀
Topic Starter
SunApple
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.