forum

So I'm new here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old
Hi I'm new here! I'm a tablet user, is there any tip to play with tablet? =w=
Nathanael
Welcome to the forums! I believe you should use a good area for your tablet.
Just practice while you're getting used to it so you can improve.
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old
Thanks, will try to find something there :3
KinkiN
A Japanese omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Btw hi and welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old

Yuzuru wrote:

A Japanese omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Hi :3 thanks for the welcome, and anyway, I didnt see another japanese people on forum and everyone use english =w=
KinkiN

[-A-] wrote:

Yuzuru wrote:

Hi :3 thanks for the welcome, and anyway, I didnt see another japanese people on forum and everyone use english =w=
many of Japanese are active in forum :3

Example : KSHR
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old

Yuzuru wrote:

many of Japanese are active in forum :3

Example : KSHR
He's pro ._. but he's active on beatmap thread -3- what I mean is anyone who active on general thread -3-
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing.

Nice profile picture!
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old

SharinganGirl wrote:

Welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing.

Nice profile picture!
Thanks! :)
Sapphiire_old_1
welcome to the forums have a good time :D
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old

SoG Tava wrote:

welcome to the forums have a good time :D
Kay, have a good time too :)
Miyu
yōkoso ~
Tips for tablet? Mhm ;u; i can leave you my tablet specs here ^_^ idk if it can be helpful
Topic Starter
[-A-]_old

Miyu wrote:

yōkoso ~
Tips for tablet? Mhm ;u; i can leave you my tablet specs here ^_^ idk if it can be helpful
Thanks Miyu! Will do some experiment about it :3
Karote
Welcome! Have fun clicking circles and hovering sliders.

Btw awesome avatar , That anime is one of the funniest series I've ever seen. ;3
Rumby
Welcome to Osu!

Enjoy your eternity here! (you better enjoy it, because the Eternity is long, mostly near the end.)
Blueprint

Miyu wrote:

yōkoso ~
I'm going to give this tiny area ago mine was small but not this small :o
Oh and welcome to osu!
MrBakpao
to much player osu with tablet~_~
anyway great to see you, welcome to osu :D