forum

Matryoshka Skin | HD | All modes! | v1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Hi all. Today I come to show my third skin, the matryoshka skin. It took me a long time to make this skin, as it is the first skin I do in HD. I made many elements several times to look good. I worked with a graphics tablet 'Bamboo Capture' with the programs: 'Photoshop CC' & 'Paint tool SAI'. Estimated time: 3-4 months.

I hope you like it.

1. Name: [HD] Matryoshka
  1. Creator: Rolling Boy
  1. Version: 1.0
  1. File Size: 30mb
  1. Format: .osk
mediafire
mega

Click here to see the changelog!
2014 / 02 / 11 | v1.0
-Submit the skin
maawii
Te quedo Hermoso :cry:
ftghjkl, El mejor Rolling Boy<3
Elzapatoverde
Maaaan, i was planning to do a Matryoshka skin! xD

I like it! but, I have troubles with the hitcircles and the cursor, I think they don't fit quite right.
And i guess you could do something about the fonts, they seem to "cartoonish", I would expect something more rigid or scratchy:
You know, SOMETHING MORE RUSSIAN! xD

PD: Pensé en hacer el post en español, pero por algún motivo me pareció algo grosero con los usuarios que no lo hablen XD
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

elzapatoverde wrote:

I like it! but, I have troubles with the hitcircles and the cursor, I think they don't fit quite right.
And i guess you could do something about the fonts, they seem to "cartoonish", I would expect something more rigid or scratchy:

PD: Pensé en hacer el post en español, pero por algún motivo me pareció algo grosero con los usuarios que no lo hablen XD
I won xD

I understand what the cursor, I did it with bright colors to make it visible, you know. But the hitcircles? are good for me but all we think different.
I know, i know. The source should not be so 'cartoonish'. I searched a lot and I select one that was not hard to see.

But i always can update the skin, i will take your critique for the next version :)
N3koKiller
Esta bastante bueno, pero en taiko le falta algo, algo para poder diferenciar cada vez que haces bien cada Don o Kat Grandes (No me acuerdo del nombre x.x)

It's pretty good, but there is something missing in taiko, something to differentiate each time you do every large Don or Kat (I cannot remember his name x.x)
Smilepool
A really well done skin, really like it. I absolutely love the mode image and the mania skin <3 But N3koKiller, there isn't a taiko-hit300g for the taikobig, and for my the menu-button is a little hard to read, but is a personal opinion :3 Very well done.
MidoriTetsuya
Realmente me gustó la skin, aunque sería genial que también agregaras en un futuro las imágenes de los mods :) Ah, también podrías agregar algo "nieve" en el menú :D
Gracias
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

N3koKiller wrote:

Esta bastante bueno, pero en taiko le falta algo, algo para poder diferenciar cada vez que haces bien cada Don o Kat Grandes (No me acuerdo del nombre x.x)

It's pretty good, but there is something missing in taiko, something to differentiate each time you do every large Don or Kat (I cannot remember his name x.x)
Lo tomaré en cuenta para la siguiente actualización.

Smilepool wrote:

A really well done skin, really like it. I absolutely love the mode image and the mania skin <3 But N3koKiller, there isn't a taiko-hit300g for the taikobig, and for my the menu-button is a little hard to read, but is a personal opinion :3 Very well done.
I will try to fix the "menu-button", to make it more easy to see.

MidoriTetsuya wrote:

Realmente me gustó la skin, aunque sería genial que también agregaras en un futuro las imágenes de los mods :) Ah, también podrías agregar algo "nieve" en el menú :D
Gracias
Trataré de agregar los mods en la siguiente actualización. La nieve es un poco molesta, pero veré si puedo hacer algo :)
OsuMe65
Tracing the font using the picture given is the best possible option.
Character by character, to be strict.
You can do it in less than 30 minutes.

elzapatoverde wrote:

Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

OsuMe65 wrote:

Yeah, but for what? i mean, i don't need the matryoshka kanji.
GalletitaSexy
ekzelent bery naiz ai lov yur esquintaik kair :)
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

GalletitaSexy wrote:

I don't know what language is this. :(
Bluebottle_old

Rolling Boy wrote:

"Excellent, very nice I love your [I have no idea what this word is] care"
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Bluebottle wrote:

Rolling Boy wrote:

"Excellent, very nice I love your [I have no idea what this word is] care"
Ok thanks !
OzzyOzrock
tengo miedo

GalletitaSexy wrote:

o jess ees veri nais ai laikit
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

OzzyOzrock wrote:

tengo miedo

GalletitaSexy wrote:

o jess ees veri nais ai laikit

xD I understood that...
Hatsune Chiyo

elzapatoverde wrote:

fonts, huh?
I would suggest Kremlin or Ruskov, Russian(Cryllic?)-alike fonts, but they aren't as rigid as Matryoshka's :\

Anyway, nice lifebar, Rolling Boy! :Db

edit: messed out the link code :p
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Hatsune Chiyo wrote:

elzapatoverde wrote:

fonts, huh?
I would suggest Kremlin or Ruskov, Russian(Cryllic?)-alike fonts, but they aren't as rigid as Matryoshka's :\

Anyway, nice lifebar, Rolling Boy! :Db

edit: messed out the link code :p

Very good fonts! I'm going to use in the future :)
[Don-Chan]

Rolling Boy wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

Yeah, but for what? i mean, i don't need the matryoshka kanji.
Matryoshka kanji.....funny but true ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Green_Blue_old
Love the fruit and lifevar <3

Gonna download when i have some fast connection :)
show more