forum

What dream did you get today?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dementedjet
Yes, now, from questions about reality like "What did you do today?" we are going to the far ends of imagination.

And so, what dream did you get today and what was it about?
lostsilver
i had a nightmare this morning but i don't remember like anything from it
Fat Fish Pete
slept, all I see is darkness and I just woke up like the usual
Aireunaeus
I could barely sleep cuz of the sickness i have lol and i can’t remember what I’ve dreamt anyways lmaoo
Wimpy Cursed
I had like multiple dreams. I cannot remember much, but I know that I kept seeing people be evil. It was kind of weird.
Topic Starter
Dementedjet
And only now I've realised that people either don't sleep which aint ok or they dont remember their dreams :|

---

Got a dream about a camp of some sort with a few people, the structure was similar to the tadc, and we did some challenges

When I woke up my sleepy brain imagined me scrolling through the wiki of it like it's some sort of game
sametdze
so i went to bed and then i had a dream where i went to the water park and i went on the waterslide and i flew out of the bubble thingy and then i saw superman flying with me and then i approached my home and i flew through a window and then i picked up more speed and then i flew back to the water park and i made a humongous flip and splashed into the water it was such a good fucking dream
Nanofranne
I eat every cuisine from every place on earth and talk to nigel ng (uncle roger)
lostsilver
dream was about being pomni in tadc
wow
179bpm
i had a dream where i was back in sixth grade and we had a long term homework assignment for english and everyone was making fun of me because i didnt turn it in the day after it was assigned
I AM VERY SMART
I had a weird nightmare last night

Like I was in my bedroom as usual then I smell something burning and realize that our house is burning, but then I go outside and realize that it's the entire city that is burning too. Can't remember the details but I think that I ended up staying inside a bunker with my family, we went outside and there was nothing as if we were on Mars

I wanted to wander but suddenly I felt on a hill and woke up lol
Nuuskamuikkunen
I dreamed I had a computer I had to repair because it had a virus. Ended up being a system where someone tried to use an app installer in their PC where anytime one opened it there appeared a lot of suspicious programs.
I AM VERY SMART

eblf2013 wrote:

I dreamed I had a computer I had to repair because it had a virus. Ended up being a system where someone tried to use an app installer in their PC where anytime one opened it there appeared a lot of suspicious programs.
Why do you get computer dreams and not me :cry:
sshix_
usually i remember what i dream about but now when i started to think about that i just forgot :(
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

usually i remember what i dream about but now when i started to think about that i just forgot :(
Awwwwww

Hope it will be it the next dream lol

I'm going to sleep rn
GamlA

sshix_ wrote:

Same, I can usually only remember the locations of the dream
I AM VERY SMART

Anaxii wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

Awwwwww

Hope it will be it the next dream lol

I'm going to sleep rn
nvm i can't remember my dream lol
Topic Starter
Dementedjet
A very interesting dream about a black screen

>There once was a black screen... The end

lostsilver wrote:

dream was about being pomni in tadc
wow
"This is just a dream, right?"
lostsilver
dream about... pretzels??
all of my dreams are fever dreams istg
Rezq Gokou
blank
Nuuskamuikkunen
I dreamed I was at a McDonalds, there was quite a lot of people in the queue. I was caught doing something not allowed there (drinking a soda I bought somewhere else, apparently) so I was put in the other side of the queue. Said queue only moved when everyone in the line already ordered. Once we moved we were taken to a room where there were a pile of burgers and we had to grab the only ones that were left, but since I was the last in the queue I was too late to get them. I went to the exit there was to realize we were at 500m+ of height and the only way to get down was going down a long and potentially unsafe ladder. I woke up bc of my fear of heights.
I AM VERY SMART

eblf2013 wrote:

I dreamed I was at a McDonalds, there was quite a lot of people in the queue. I was caught doing something not allowed there (drinking a soda I bought somewhere else, apparently) so I was put in the other side of the queue. Said queue only moved when everyone in the line already ordered. Once we moved we were taken to a room where there were a pile of burgers and we had to grab the only ones that were left, but since I was the last in the queue I was too late to get them. I went to the exit there was to realize we were at 500m+ of height and the only way to get down was going down a long and potentially unsafe ladder. I woke up bc of my fear of heights.
Wait... since when drinking a soda from somewhere else isn't allowed?! 💀
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

if you go into mcdonalds you can't take anything from wendy's, burger king, etc in there with you
I AM VERY SMART

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

if you go into mcdonalds you can't take anything from wendy's, burger king, etc in there with you
Weird since I usually go there with friends and we don't have any problem
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

are ya'll bringin stuff from other fast food spots in there????
Nuuskamuikkunen

Anaxii wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

It was a dream don't expect logic.
lostsilver

eblf2013 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

It was a dream don't expect logic.
true
Aireunaeus
i dreamt that i was in hells kitchen and i had to prepare beef wellington. i then woke up lol
sametdze
I had a dream where i was spending 5 nights at freddy's. Everything about the place seemed sketchy, the office didnt smell nice, the animatronics looked very beat up, etc. Everytime i saw either the bunny guy or the chicken guy move towards my door i would have a panic attack but would never wake up. Then the fox guy slowly came out of his home and tgen dashed towards me, i barel shut the door on time. Then after a while my power went put, and freddy started singing his song. Then i saw his eyes get really close and then i woke up.
I AM VERY SMART

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

are ya'll bringin stuff from other fast food spots in there????
we could but it's too expensive in other fast foods so we just go to a market lol
Nuuskamuikkunen
I dreamed that a solar storm was approaching, where some areas were already screwed up.
I AM VERY SMART

eblf2013 wrote:

I dreamed that a solar storm was approaching, where some areas were already screwed up.
so you're predicting the future now?
sshix_
i dreamed that i was walking in the park doing weird shit and was happy
I AM VERY SMART
My dream was very special lol

TL;DR I was in an american type of highschool and an asteroid has fallen on us
lostsilver
steven was real
help me i think i'm going crazy
WHY IN ALL OF MY DREAMS DO THE CHARACTERS I DRAW SUDDENLY BECOME REAL!?!?!?
I AM VERY SMART

lostsilver wrote:

steven was real
STEVEN WAS IN FACT REAL
__scripting
i dreamed with my work
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

steven was real
STEVEN WAS IN FACT REAL
YES
179bpm
i had a dream about going to starbucks where dwayne johnson was hosting something that was kind of like reyalp's planned dream tour and at the end of the tour we would have to wait in a room until we woke up and then i woke up
Reyalp51

179bpm wrote:

i had a dream about going to starbucks where dwayne johnson was hosting something that was kind of like reyalp's planned dream tour and at the end of the tour we would have to wait in a room until we woke up and then i woke up
You got me, i was the rock this whole time
Lyawi
Do you guys ever read up why you dream certain stuff?
sshix_

Lyawi wrote:

sometimes, if i had a weird dream which bothers me
Reyalp51

Lyawi wrote:

Its always related to stress, i think a lot about something that i have to do and i dream about it
Topic Starter
Dementedjet
Only now internet has gone back so I can post

---

So I had 3 dreams in 1 sleep session

The first one was is that I was a tyrant at a totalitarian state and I actually wanted to change it for good, but the people's slave mindset was in the way of doing so and the people just wouldn't change

The second one is just me arguing with my friend over something

And I forgot the third
I AM VERY SMART
i can't remember my dream but yesterday i felt asleep on my desk while studying omg...
lostsilver
i forgor my dream :<
I AM VERY SMART

lostsilver wrote:

i forgor my dream :<
we will never remember our dream i stg :cry:
Aireunaeus
My dream was pretty random lol so i dunno if i can rlly explain that
I AM VERY SMART

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

DOWEIT
Aireunaeus

Anaxii wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

DOWEIT
okay imma try to explain lol
well first i had to pick up a nuclear bomb or something but then lost it somewhere to the point that i teleported somewhere in my city, panicking that it explodes or smth. suddenly i have seen a car crash in front of me and people wanted to interview me for no reason. then some guy mentioned osu and apparently i talked irl lol. at this point i woke up confused
show more