forum

Woah, there's a forum?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zerosh0ck
And to think I never even knew. Well, I'm JPMorgan (although I'm hoping I can snag a different name eventually, maybe through a supporter tag?); I first played osu! around 11 months ago but then quit really abruptly because I felt it wasn't my thing and I was just too frustrated with my lack of progress in it. Fastforward to around 5 months ago - school started and I was really bored, so I decided to download osu! again and I fell in love with the game this time.

I guess I'm somewhere between a hardcore and casual player? I do play maps with mods to beef up my scores, but I focus mainly on trying to get perfect scores and getting to a skill level where I can regularly play 5-star maps (at this point I can play a couple but it's an on-off thing depending on the map creator).

Anyways, please treat me well. Nice to meet'cha!
Zalaria
Getting perfect scores eh? Sounds like me xp I love using hidden in the maps I play. I see myself more as a casual player and somewhat hardcore XD I'm still trying to pass a bunch of maps myself, my skill isn't as good as it should be (I think) Anywho, welcome to the forums! We will be sure to treat you well ^^
vizzy
Welcome to the forums~
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu forums!
Please enjoy your stay here.
Topic Starter
Zerosh0ck
Thanks, all of you - I feel welcome already 8-)

I wish all of us the best of luck in our future osu! endeavors!
[-A-]_old
Welcome! and I hope so