forum

Perfect mod in Multi

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Goulou
When I'm in multiplayer mode, I can't select the mod Perfect, but just Sudden Death...
It could be better to have it in multi as well because it's very annoying to be forced to quit/join the game when we don't have 300 Pts
FrzR
I don't know about how this will work with others. Sudden Death is rarely used even on Free mods. o3o
Nathanael
I suppose the Perfect Mod is disabled because its not possible to retry again from the start in multiplayer.
Unlike SD, it will just instantly fail you even when missing a single note.
Yukiteru Amano
To be honest SD is rarely used in multi and I don't even see the whole point of actually using it in multi. SD is meant to be used in Solo to grind IMO.
Vuelo Eluko

Goulou wrote:

it's very annoying to be forced to quit/join the game when we don't have 300 Pts
Who is forcing these things on you?
Nathanael

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

To be honest SD is rarely used in multi and I don't even see the whole point of actually using it in multi.
Often used by people (while on multi) who doesn't like having grades A and below (aka "miss" counts).
buny
why are you playing multi then?
Samui_old_1
How about making Perfect mod work like Sudden Death in multi, except that 1 Combo Break/200's/100's/50's/misses makes you go into failed state?

I'm pretty sure it can be used as a challenge or so.
Nathanael

buny wrote:

To have fun with others while preventing any grades A below from being recorded. 8-)

Samui wrote:

How about making Perfect mod work like Sudden Death in multi, except that 1 Combo Break/200's/100's/50's/misses makes you go into failed state?
That seems good, but its like the win condition was set to accuracy.
silmarilen

Nathanael wrote:

buny wrote:

To have fun with others while preventing any grades A below from being recorded. 8-)
die once, score doesnt get submitted
Nathanael

silmarilen wrote:

die once, score doesnt get submitted
I know. That's why I use SD for any misses.
Topic Starter
Goulou

buny wrote:

Because I like playing with my friends