forum

[Archived] The wrong country showing up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mawble
Problem details:I live in the UAE but i am from Russia and i want it to show up that im Russian but sadly i cant switch the country myself.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20231121.5 (latest)
shiratori1115
Your profile has the flag of the country where you created your account. If you want to change the flag, you can send an email to support@ppy.sh to try and get them to change it.
Blushing

shiratorxi wrote:

Your profile has the flag of the country where you created your account. If you want to change the flag, you can send an email to support@ppy.sh to try and get them to change it.
Since the new automated system is in place, if the user does NOT meet the criteria, they won't be granted a "change flag" option in their settings. The time of contacting support@ppy.sh was a while ago and has recently been fleshed out for this system. Sending an email to support@ppy.sh is probably going to give a response back in the form of "They have to be living in the country for 6 months, cannot log in from another country within those 6 months, etc."

If the OP is not going back to russia then they are probably not going to get their flag changed.