forum

[Archived] i cant do shit (map) anymore because it forces me out of fullscreen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
To_ofu
Problem details:
i just recently quit this game to map and now i cant even fucking map. it forces me out of fullscreen which covers up important part and its really fucking annoying. i need to apply mods to my gds on maps but i cant because of this dumbass bug please help me.

to elaborate further its that retarded taskbar that covers everything. its so fucking stupid and i dont know if anybody else is having that same problem.
Blushing
I understand the frustration, but if the taskbar (that is associated with your OS) is showing then its not really an OSU problem. You can try and find settings or move it somewhere else so its not as in the way but osu! going to nonfullscreen in the editor is not something that is going to change nor is it possible to change. You can, however, change the resolution of the game when windowed. This might help you a little more than you think if you are just mapping and not really playing the game.
Topic Starter
To_ofu
i changed resolution but having it in such a small frame is just frustrating. basically only in the edit mode it goes to fullscreen while in play it doesnt