forum

What music do you hate?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ymir
I type this as hot garbage is playing on the gym speaker system.
Duck o-o
K-pop lul
The only good kpop person is psy and I'm not even joking

Also whatever genre most youtuber music falls under, that kinda vapid and generic feel
Offdensen
COUNTRY MUSIC
I AM VERY SMART
Drill
Topic Starter
Ymir

Anaxii wrote:

Drill
I listen to Drill here and there, but I can understand the hate.
ClevelandsMyBro

Anaxii wrote:

Drill
dont know which kind of drill you're listening to but uk drill is one of the only tolerable hip hop genres for me lol

Karmine

Dementedduck wrote:

K-pop lul
The only good kpop person is psy and I'm not even joking

Also whatever genre most youtuber music falls under, that kinda vapid and generic feel
Yeah, don't like PSY but it's clearly better than most I've heard
I've heard 1 or 2 decent ones but that's it :cry:
lostsilver
slow sad songs
Dementedjet
Probably some loud rock or just rock in general, but my principle is - if the music's good, I listen to it, no matter who made it, even if that's Kanye and the song is about [insert one specific nationality]

It's that easy
GamlA
Non-melodic, low-effort garbage (especially if it's overplayed)
Aireunaeus

lostsilver wrote:

slow sad songs
this ^
and noise music (well, it depends)
I AM VERY SMART

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Drill
dont know which kind of drill you're listening to but uk drill is one of the only tolerable hip hop genres for me lol

if this is music, then me farting on the mic for 10 minutes straight would also be music then
ClevelandsMyBro

Anaxii wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Drill

if this is music, then me farting on the mic for 10 minutes straight would also be music then
nothing is stopping you from doing so. keep in mind music is a bunch of "organized" sounds

anyways uk drill is too good
I AM VERY SMART

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Drill

nothing is stopping you from doing so. keep in mind music is a bunch of "organized" sounds
nominomu
country
rap (pls dont kill me)
anything old (especially <1980) (especially classical)
I AM VERY SMART

nominomu wrote:

country
rap (pls dont kill me)
Do you at least enjoy hip hop in general?
BlueChinchompa
Diaracore hurts my head
Rezq Gokou
Indonesian DJ.
I swear to god, if I hear that Mimi Pipi song again I will
nominomu

Anaxii wrote:

nominomu wrote:

country
rap (pls dont kill me)
if u mean something like this then sure
179bpm

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Diaracore hurts my head
understandable

-----

i dont understand why but for some reason i tend to like music people hate for being annoying

i dont know if i just have a skill issue or whatever but i guess its just like that
Nanofranne

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Indonesian DJ.
I swear to god, if I hear that Mimi Pipi song again I will
^
I AM VERY SMART

nominomu wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

nominomu wrote:

country
rap (pls dont kill me)
if u mean something like this then sure
well huhhhh maybe XDDD
Reyalp51
Anything in spanish is objectively worse
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anything in spanish is objectively worse
TÚ ME TIENES LOCO, LOCO CONTIGO!!
YO TRATO Y TRATO, PERO BABY, NO TE OLVIDO!!
Rikuka
extratone
Neigdoig
Almost anything mainstream, since that's absolute garbage. Mainstream music nowadays had become absolute trash to listen to. That's why genres that are older are better, or older versions of genres that still go strong today will work, even in an oversaturated world of blatantly soulless destruction of one's self.

As a music producer who happened to be Ashkenazi (possibly) by blood, I don't want to listen to that trash. I'd rather independent artists that aren't bought up by these record labels (because let's face it, all of them are unlawfully evil in their own right).
Rezq Gokou

Neigdoig wrote:

Almost anything mainstream, since that's absolute garbage. Mainstream music nowadays had become absolute trash to listen to. That's why genres that are older are better, or older versions of genres that still go strong today will work, even in an oversaturated world of blatantly soulless destruction of one's self.

As a music producer who happened to be Ashkenazi (possibly) by blood, I don't want to listen to that trash. I'd rather independent artists that aren't bought up by these record labels (because let's face it, all of them are unlawfully evil in their own right).
I do agree with this. The mainstream music are just full of ear candy and repeating same formulas and topics like love and broke up
Nanofranne
Music that are played for the sake of just being a noise that no one listen to
Nikolai

Neigdoig wrote:

Yeah bro, I only listen to music that has under 10 views, if it goes over that i'm dropping it from my list.
Rezq Gokou

Nanofranne wrote:

That's just Indonesian dj
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

i love indonesian djs
Rezq Gokou

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

i love indonesian djs
Well, frick you
lostsilver

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

i love indonesian djs
Well, frick you
lol
Gsun
Disturbing and explicit music of any kind, including horror music.
[ Rynn ]
music that has too much vulgar words in the song, especially when there's no good/deep meaning behind it
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

i love indonesian djs
Well, frick you
YEAH FRICK ME 😤
Rezq Gokou
Gen Z music
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Gen Z music
the skibidi toilet ones?
Rezq Gokou

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Gen Z music
the skibidi toilet ones?
every one
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Gen Z music
the skibidi toilet ones?
every one
they are bad.
Topic Starter
Ymir
That's Gen Alpha music dawg
sametdze

Dyllion wrote:

COUNTRY MUSIC
how can you hate this masterpiece

OT: turkish music with that FUCKING TUBA
I AM VERY SMART

sametdze wrote:

Dyllion wrote:

COUNTRY MUSIC
how can you hate this masterpiece
don't hate it but i don't like it, it's just... bland
Neigdoig

[ Rynn ] wrote:

music that has too much vulgar words in the song, especially when there's no good/deep meaning behind it
Most of the music I had talked about has that.
MrMcMikey22
Literally all of the songs that I composed last year: https://www.newgrounds.com/playlist/289296/mikey-s-songs

Except for Unknown Magic, but just because it sounds interesting. X_X

I also have some older ones uploaded into my YouTube channel, but my god the older ones are so much worse than you think...

Except maybe this one:

But it's good for all the wrong reasons... xO
Nanofranne

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

i love indonesian djs
I love German metal bands
I AM VERY SMART

Nanofranne wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Rezq Gokou wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

i love indonesian djs
I love German metal bands
HELLYAAAAAAHHHHH🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
lostsilver
rap music
there are specific songs i like, yes, but most rap music i absolutely despise
bc most rap songs are about money, illegal substances and... adult things...
i just do not care for it, and i wish my irl friend that likes it would realize that...
like they always show me rap songs that they like, and i'm always like: "...mhm", and then they ask me if i like it when they know i didn't... it's annoying... and plus, rap music gives me a headache sometimes...

another one of my irl friends fully understands why i don't like rap music, and always listens to other stuff with me if i ask, but that ONE FRIEND... like holy frick dude...
and tHEY ALWAYS TURN IT UP TO THE HIGHEST VOLUME WHEN WE'RE IN THE CAR??? LIKE BRO YOU KNOW IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE SO PLEASE JUST STOP 😭😭😭😭😭
I AM VERY SMART

lostsilver wrote:

rap music
i just do not care for it, and i wish my irl friend that likes it would realize that...
like they always show me rap songs that they like, and i'm always like: "...mhm", and then they ask me if i like it when they know i didn't... it's annoying... and plus, rap music gives me a headache sometimes...

another one of my irl friends fully understands why i don't like rap music, and always listens to other stuff with me if i ask, but that ONE FRIEND... like holy frick dude...
and tHEY ALWAYS TURN IT UP TO THE HIGHEST VOLUME WHEN WE'RE IN THE CAR??? LIKE BRO YOU KNOW IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE SO PLEASE JUST STOP 😭😭😭😭😭
actually rap music is easily in my top 3 of best genres of all time because my parents used to put some old bangers like 50 cent, Eminem, Biggy, etc.

my favorite rap songs are things like Children's Story, Gangsta's Paradise and Mockingbird because it removes that awful vibe that the rap has

this rap era is absolutely GORGEOUS, but the new rap that we have now is just HORRIBLE (like those ice spice and yeat music that most youngsters listen to because of tiktok)
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

rap music

actually rap music is easily in my top 3 of best genres of all time because my parents used to put some old bangers like 50 cent, Eminem, Biggy, etc.

my favorite rap songs are things like Children's Story, Gangsta's Paradise and Mockingbird because it removes that awful vibe that the rap has

this rap era is absolutely GORGEOUS, but the new rap that we have now is just HORRIBLE (like those ice spice and yeat music that most youngsters listen to because of tiktok)
i mean, older rap isn't terrible, i actually kinda like it
it's just how my friend will play specific songs that about some... questionable stuff, over, and over, and over... the few you put are good, i actually like those to an extent, but my friend is so fixated on the ones that talk about what i listed in my initial post, that i just don't really care for the genre as a whole... it's just not for me...

and that friend specifically wonders why i only listen to the same song on repeat... because of what you listen to... and also, they said "why are all the songs she likes about adult stuff"... when it's legit one specific song... (love u like that - lauv if you're curious) maybe look at what you've subjected me to listen to, and think about it :/ but yea, i just don't really care for rap in general, i hope you understand

like, the stuff that friend has subjected me to listen to is the reason i only listen to rock and country
show more