forum

long notes/inverse and more

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0sz
hey yall!! I've been trying to improve in osumania when it comes to a charting having a bombardment of long notes but I don't really know where to keep my eyes locked or where to even focus on anything. any kind of advice would be really helpful cause I'm honestly stumped on learning these kinds of chartings :,)
UltraBlack
Try to focus on places where you can actually read the notes. Usually prople look at the top of the screen or close to the receptors since it make the amount of notes you are trying to read lower and thus easier to read. I look close to the receptors.
[ will ]
as an LN main i primarily look in the middle of the screen (right under where i’ve placed my combo counter as i can just lock onto the numbers).. this goes for inverse patterns as well as end game LNs

but most importantly, it’s really up to you with whatever you find comfortable.. some find reading higher up the screen easier for them and vice versa so it just takes some experimenting and time

when you do find the place you like to lock to i’d say move the combo/ judgements there so you’re able to lock onto something

have fun! :D