forum

[Archived] I hit a new top play and literally got 0 rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Twinkie Pie
I hit a 138pp play on a terrible farm map (Cookie-Butter-Choco-Cookie DT) and literally got 0 rank, i had FC the map with DT before but with horrendous acc but i assumed i would at least go up some but literally got nothing.

Edit: im still mad but it mad but i hit another play and got 13k rank from it so its chill i guess
-aster
By the looks of it, both the play you mentioned and recently achieved are listed in your top plays:

iirc sometimes the client can fall behind and not update your rank immediately even after a new play is set. Usually submitting a new play right behind this play — whether failed, marked as incomplete, or completed updates these parameters — but you can always refer to your profile on the website too to see how a certain play (or number of plays in this instance) have affected your rank, score, play count, etc. ^^^^
Topic Starter
Twinkie Pie
I usually have my profile open when i play because im weird. But at the bottom where it usally says how much you go up it was left gray like i didn't hit a new top play but it was literally on the top of my best performances but it was probably lagging, i was just kind of mad making the post because i was literally going insane just farming. Thank you for the help though, it is really appreciated.
BlueChinchompa

Twinkie Pie wrote:

I usually have my profile open when i play because im weird. But at the bottom where it usally says how much you go up it was left gray like i didn't hit a new top play but it was literally on the top of my best performances but it was probably lagging, i was just kind of mad making the post because i was literally going insane just farming. Thank you for the help though, it is really appreciated.
Sometimes it does that just submit another score and all the ranks will pop up.