forum

[resolved] I don't use touch devices

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Svichon
Hi, recently my osu lazer started to enable touch device mode when playing on the tablet, how can I disable it? I'm playing on an XP Pen 640 with no touch input devices connected to the computer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/101iUrOJH1mEx1QqDezpqTotTlcjOYl3u/view?usp=drive_link

Lazer 2023.1114.1
p.s I note that the mode turns on only when I touch the tablet with a pen, and if I select a song with the mouse and during the game I never touch the surface of the tablet, then the repeat will be without a touch device label
p.p.s My problem was solved in the penultimate patch, I hope everything is fine for you too
Blushing
Might be good to report this on the github so that if you are experiencing unintended TD detection it can be resolved for you and others.
IzzySkye
also having this issue but it's slightly different (also on an XP Pen Star G640)
if Touch input is set to disabled in the settings, my tablet will detect hover but the cursor won't move when I tap/drag, and it won't register as a "click" in menus/song select.
Tablet input mode doesn't have this issue, but that obviously conflicts with the XP Pen driver/settings.
WatariPro
Same problem here, lazer thinks my Gaomon S620 is a touch device
Blushing
Once again, please report your issues on the GitHub above. Giving the devs knowledge of your issues is better than posting here as they don’t check this forum as much.
Life_Is_Here

Svichon wrote:

Hi, recently my osu lazer started to enable touch device mode when playing on the tablet, how can I disable it? I'm playing on an XP Pen 640 with no touch input devices connected to the computer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/101iUrOJH1mEx1QqDezpqTotTlcjOYl3u/view?usp=drive_link

Lazer 2023.1114.1
p.s I note that the mode turns on only when I touch the tablet with a pen, and if I select a song with the mouse and during the game I never touch the surface of the tablet, then the repeat will be without a touch device label
p.p.s My problem was solved in the penultimate patch, I hope everything is fine for you too
Turn of High Precision mouse, that worked for me because it's for mouse and I was like I don't play mouse anymore and that's what fixed the issue