forum

[Archived] The problem with the osu jump

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gyfu0
Problem details:Hello everyone, the OS is not installed (an error on the site) tell me what to do, it is called reinstalled Windows

Video or screenshot showing the problem:file:///C:/Users/Илья/Downloads/2023-11-23_21-42-49.png

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2
- Marco -
We can't see the image, please upload it on a image hosting website and post the link here so we can see it
Topic Starter
Gyfu0

- Marco - wrote:

We can't see the image, please upload it on a image hosting website and post the link here so we can see it
https://wampi.ru/image/Yx6XqbJ here is the link to the photo

and it's not because of the bad Internet, I've already distributed the Internet from my phone, nothing and everything is fine with the device
Blushing
I'm not sure if its expired but that image link is also not viewable. Also, it is pretty difficult to ascertain what the issue is. Can you describe it a different way or write it in your native tongue and we'll translate it?
Topic Starter
Gyfu0

Blushing wrote:

I'm not sure if its expired but that image link is also not viewable. Also, it is pretty difficult to ascertain what the issue is. Can you describe it a different way or write it in your native tongue and we'll translate it?
I have already solved the problem, but thanks to those who somehow tried to help