forum

streams getting spaced

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
filipsonsky123
I just want to ask how to make pretty loking streams that are getting more and more spaced.
lewski
eventually the play is to just get good enough at eyeballing that you can just whip out a handplaced accel/decel stream whenever you need one

before you get to that point, though, it can be useful to use a slider as a guide for the shape and increase/decrease distance snap by the same amount after each circle
[-Omni-]
u could try making slider convert streams by making a basic slider and then select it then do ctrl shift f to make the stream. to make it more spaced u can create a new timing inherited point and to open the panel you do f6
lewski
sorry to say i dont think u understood the question mate

(plus changing sv for the sake of slider-to-stream is a waste of time in most cases ngl like u can just change ds in the popup)
nominomu
personally i like to use sliderator https://mappingtools.github.io/ which automatically generates them for you! only works on windows and linux tho
Gsun

lewski wrote:

eventually the play is to just get good enough at eyeballing that you can just whip out a handplaced accel/decel stream whenever you need one

before you get to that point, though, it can be useful to use a slider as a guide for the shape and increase/decrease distance snap by the same amount after each circle
This is the answer I agree with out of the three posted.