CTB 3v3 Tournament (Relocated)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kisetsunotori
Important
Due to some problems i have relocated the tournament
What this is
This is an Catch the beat tournament were players will play in teams of 3.
Rules
-Each team will have one captain and 2 other players.
-There will be teams of 3 (there can be one back-up) It Does Not matter what rank you are.
-You can only be on one team
When this is happening
Regestration starts Febuary 3rd and will end march 1st. The tournament will start somtime early March (Details will be out later)

Prizes
1st Place: To be Decided
2nd Place: To be Decided.
Ranking/Score and important info
There will be one helper or judge in each match. You will play up to 6 songs (best of 3) The teams score will be added up for each song. Highest score wins each song. The times will be decided according to team scheduales. If a team member fails a song the score will still be counted. Each team will roll a dice at the start of the game. the team with the highest roll gets to pick the first song. Private message me for more info
List of Players compeating
Will be updated soon
Sakary
Ummm.... :shock:
Tuna
Anyone want to rep UMASS with me? haha
DeletedUser_500696
Where are my fellow Harvard law school graduate students located? jk no one at my school plays ctb but if you have a stem major let's form a bi-uni team.... Also just wondering who will be mapping this 'school song' for the winning team? And idk if many people would want that, personally my school song sux and it's not like I have it on my ipod blasting it everyday :o BTW I think it's a cool idea since a lot of students play osu, just need to sort out some details imo
Soda
I'll be repping UMASS with tuna. =w=
DeletedUser_500696
K it's official. Samui and I will be representing the greatest learning institution to grace America, Mt. San Antonio College, and if anyone dares to challenge us we will show no mercy. Still waiting for kenji tho.
Sakary
Your school will win for sure. Look at your rank
DeletedUser_500696
Not necessarily, my rank isn't accurate...but if it's a big concern, maybe we can somehow level out any big experience difference. Or others can input what they think :o
-Ryuujii-
FAU \o/
Antilx
hmm?
Tuna
It dosn't matter haha. I'm rank like 1,480 and only have 150 plays. Lets just wait on it for a bit until more people show interest
Yukiteru Amano
No-one i know irl plays Osu ffs xD Can't this be like a normal CTB tournament? 2v2 or 3v3? with bi-national teams :)? Since I don't think there will be many legit registrations.

:)
Topic Starter
Kisetsunotori

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

No-one i know irl plays Osu ffs xD Can't this be like a normal CTB tournament? 2v2 or 3v3? with bi-national teams :)? Since I don't think there will be many legit registrations.

:)
Sure ill make it a 3v3 tournament instead of school (since i think theres a 2v2 already)
Kingkevin30
i think then i'll play too ^^, just need someone to play with xD
Topic Starter
Kisetsunotori
I wonder what would of happened if this continued lol