forum

[Archived] I speak Spanish and I can't use the forum in Spanish!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MiraiIKurai
Problem details:
I currently have a problem trying to connect to multiplayer in Osu!, and to speak in the Spanish forum it asks me to play with my account at least 1 time, the point is that I want to ask for help by writing my problem in the Spanish forum and in itself the The problem is not being able to play or log in to multiplayer, if you would like to help me with my problem (written in Spanish) you can find it by going to my profile, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version:
Blushing
You can write your problem, in detail and in spanish, here. We will do the best we can do to help you out.

Anyways,

Do you receive an error or anything like that when trying to connect to multiplayer? Have you tried playing solo for some time? New accounts need to play a little before they can access some other "content" to make sure the account isnt a bot or something like that.
Topic Starter
MiraiIKurai

Blushing wrote:

You can write your problem, in detail and in spanish, here. We will do the best we can do to help you out.

Anyways,

Do you receive an error or anything like that when trying to connect to multiplayer? Have you tried playing solo for some time? New accounts need to play a little before they can access some other "content" to make sure the account isnt a bot or something like that.
Muchas gracias por la cálida respuesta.
Y si, cuando intento entrar en multijugador me aparece un mensaje que dice "Multijugador no funcionara a menos que Bancho este conectado"; ya voy jugando solo y e jugado bastante durante 4 días: en el hilo de mi problema con el multijugador ya e compartido el contenido de mi archivo network.log de osu!