forum

[Archived] My osu score not counted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Krtz_
So, recently I tried to install osu to play again after a long period of not playing, but after a while I realized that my osu score wasn't being counted, and when I checked it on the osu website, my profile not showed the recent play (24h) even though I was playing, but the "Total Play Time" was still running.
Does anyone know why this is happening? I've already tried to reinstall, but it doesn't work, the result remains the same.
BlueChinchompa
It looks like you turned on airplane mode in your image
Topic Starter
Krtz_

BlueChinchompa wrote:

It looks like you turned on airplane mode in your image
yeah, but my wifi is on, and I can access the internet
BlueChinchompa
Are you playing unranked maps? That could be why.
Topic Starter
Krtz_

BlueChinchompa wrote:

No, I've tried playing on ranked maps before, but after seeing the end result, it didn't record my pp.
But after that, I tried it again on ranked maps like your suggestion, and finally got it.
I thought it was because of my unstable internet connection, but thanks for your advice bro.

Btw I put the wrong picture in this post, i am sorry.
BlueChinchompa

Krtz_ wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

No, I've tried playing on ranked maps before, but after seeing the end result, it didn't record my pp.
But after that, I tried it again on ranked maps like your suggestion, and finally got it.
I thought it was because of my unstable internet connection, but thanks for your advice bro.

Btw I put the wrong picture in this post, i am sorry.
Ranked and Loved maps will submit scores (Loved doesnt give pp)
glad to see your problem is solved
happy circle clicking