posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
craxtz
It's noisy when play preview on website, I have tired
-Play preview on other search engine, device
-Re-uploaded
-Use Audacity to fix it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saC7Nysc4dM (comparing with website and in-game)
beatmapsets/2069498#osu/4330143 (beatmap)
https://youtu.be/-K-PLjuEW0k?si=wn3DlqEOzWyfB0My (music video, 1:06)

The difference of these 3, YouTube and in-game are cleaner than in website preview, so I compare with other mapset too

Is it possible to delete it before it graveyard? I'll re-uploaded it

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
lewski
sounds normal to me (the video is private so no idea how different it is on ur end)

Craxtz wrote:

Is it possible to delete it before it graveyard?
no
Topic Starter
craxtz

lewski wrote:

sounds normal to me (the video is private so no idea how different it is on ur end)

Craxtz wrote:

Is it possible to delete it before it graveyard?
no
Mb I fixed the video link rn, so if you watch the video and compare it you'll see the difference
lewski
ohh yeah I hear it now

haven't encountered this before but I feel like it might be happening because your audio file is super loud:

therefore I'd suggest lowering the volume and reuploading

note that after you reupload it can take a few days for the preview to update

unfortunately if that doesn't fix it I'm all out of ideas, in that case the song might just be doomed to sound bad at whatever quality osu! uses for previews
Topic Starter
craxtz
bump, i still got this issue again beatmapsets/2131577

lewski wrote:

ohh yeah I hear it now

haven't encountered this before but I feel like it might be happening because your audio file is super loud:

therefore I'd suggest lowering the volume and reuploading

note that after you reupload it can take a few days for the preview to update

unfortunately if that doesn't fix it I'm all out of ideas, in that case the song might just be doomed to sound bad at whatever quality osu! uses for previews
doesnt work
Stefan
Might surprise you but Preview on the website are generally low quality.

beatmapsets/65749 as example, sounds much better in-game. It's not really an audio issue in your map but just how preview works.
Topic Starter
craxtz

Stefan wrote:

Might surprise you but Preview on the website are generally low quality.

beatmapsets/65749 as example, sounds much better in-game. It's not really an audio issue in your map but just how preview works.
i get it abt it didnt cause in-game but it was still a problem, i got this 2 times so i think its not normally, maybe it leading to dq(idk is it happen?)
lewski
never heard of a map getting dq'd for that so ur most likely fine