forum

I finding low detail skin for my low pc..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
htlverrr
Hello, can anyone recommend a skin with VERY good optimization (preferably with a link). My fps can jump up to 1k, but it can drop very much when there are a large number of objects on the screen (ESPECIALLY in maps based on SLIDERS) and if there are any special ways to increase FPS, please tell me them.
Redo_
Skins don't affect performance that much outside of animations, so any skin without them is going to perform pretty much the same. Some skinners create Lite versions of their skins, which don't feature animated elements (outside of followpoints). So you can just go here, check out what's popular, and it should work as good as the next one
Topic Starter
htlverrr

Redo_ wrote:

Skins don't affect performance that much outside of animations, so any skin without them is going to perform pretty much the same. Some skinners create Lite versions of their skins, which don't feature animated elements (outside of followpoints). So you can just go here, check out what's popular, and it should work as good as the next one
Thx, but I found a measure for myself, I reduced the screen resolution and the delay became less. -my eyes 😢