forum

[Archived] I want to disable the trail slider, but idk.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
htlverrr
Problem details:

I want to disable the trail slider but I can’t find anywhere how to do it, help. Video below.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
here

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
wowcake
Perhaps the option you're looking for is "Snaking sliders"?

By disabling this option, the slider will appear in full immediately and won't trail.
TicClick
imo they want to hide slider tail circles, as pictured in video. for that to happen, sliderendcircle.png of your skin must be a transparent image (should work with skin versions >= 2.0)
Topic Starter
htlverrr

TicClick wrote:

imo they want to hide slider tail circles, as pictured in video. for that to happen, sliderendcircle.png of your skin must be a transparent image (should work with skin versions >= 2.0)
nothing work (
can u send me a transparent image, maybe i not using a working picture.
and how i can check version skin ?
UPD 17:53:
I noticed my mistake, I myself created this video through a special site that processes .osz to the video, because my pc is trash.
I tried to remove the Snaking sliders in the processing parameters and the trail did not disappear. but when I do this in a my game with the same skin it doesn't work..
Now i download full ver skin and try use it.
UPD 18:00:
It still not working.. Send me a transparent image i try it.
UDP 18:16:
I tryed everything again, i give up, wait for answer.
wowcake
Extract the content of this https://wowcake.s-ul.eu/oVvXXHya (sliderendcircle.png) to the skin folder that you want.

You can check what skin version it is by opening up the "skin.ini" file, the skin version should be there at the top.
Topic Starter
htlverrr
In my skin.ini version is "Latest Version".
Thx for zip I check it later and write here about working.
Text from skin.ini:

// Ini parser v0.2.9 // cyperdark#6890 // https://github.com/cyperdark/ck-tools [General] Name: - zylice clackz_lite Author: DDK RPK,alfie Version: latest // -=- Cursor CursorCentre: 1 CursorExpand: 0 CursorRotate: 0 // -=- Slider SliderBallFlip: 0 [Colours] // -=- Combo Colors Combo1: 255,255,255 // -=- Misc Colors MenuGlow: 0,0,190 // -=- Slider Colors SliderBorder: 255,255,255 SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0 // -=- Song Select SongSelectActiveText: 240,240,240 SongSelectInactiveText: 230,230,230 [Fonts] // -=- Circle Font HitCirclePrefix: Assets/default/default HitCircleOverlap: 10 // -=- Score Font ScorePrefix: Assets/score/score ScoreOverlap: 3 // -=- Combo Font ComboPrefix: Assets/score/score ComboOverlap: 2 [Mania] Keys: 4 LightFramePerSecond: 24 // -=- Column ColumnStart: 136 ColumnWidth: 30,30,30,30 // -=- Position HitPosition: 402 ScorePosition: 325 ComboPosition: 111 // -=- Toggles SpecialStyle: 0 UpsideDown: 0 JudgementLine: 1
JustABeginner

TicClick wrote:

I doubt it has something to do with "sliderendcircle" since the video shown it had already been removed.
---
Hi htlverrr, do specify a bit more which trail are you referring to?

Is it about the gradient colour/grey-shaded within the sliders? Or simply you want a slider become merely invisible?

Or maybe you meant to ask how to disable the cursor trail - the blue-coloured trail shown in the video you provided?
Topic Starter
htlverrr

JustABeginner wrote:

TicClick wrote:

I doubt it has something to do with "sliderendcircle" since the video shown it had already been removed.
---
Hi htlverrr, do specify a bit more which trail are you referring to?

Is it about the gradient colour/grey-shaded within the sliders? Or simply you want a slider become merely invisible?

Or maybe you meant to ask how to disable the cursor trail - the blue-coloured trail shown in the video you provided?
I don’t know what video you’re talking about, if it’s mine then here’s the video
I want to do it like in the video.
So that when the slider itself moves, its back trail collapses with it.
I'm talking about SLIDER not cursor.
JustABeginner
I understand now.
Yeah, unfortunately, you can't do that in osu!stable.

The feature is called "snaking out", and it is not been implemented. From Wowcake's statement, the only feature similar to it is "snaking sliders", but that only shows the beginning before clicking the sliders.

The video you saw has it probably because it has already programmed to do so, technically osu!stable is missing that feature.

You may only do so with osu!lazer as for now.
Topic Starter
htlverrr
Okay, i understand. Thx
*and thx for everyone who tryed help me <3