forum

Skillet - Hero

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elvan_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 27 grudnia 2009 at 00:59:03

Artist: Skillet
Title: Hero
Tags: Skillet Hero Awake
BPM: 142
Filesize: 5116kb
Play Time: 02:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hero! (4,65 stars, 421 notes)
  2. Hero? (2,28 stars, 204 notes)
Download: Skillet - Hero
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My First Beatmap.

[15/10/09] Some spacing bug fix
[17/10/09] HitSounds added
[04/11/09] [Hero?] Difficulty added (easy)
[28/11/09] Omg ! Huge update of [Hero!] Difficulty xD
[27/12/09] Ho ho ho, X-Mass Update xD
Lef
Modding o.o
Where is other difficulity? :?

Hero!:

Only suggestions:
-You didnt use Distance Snapping so whole beatmap is totally confusing. No, it really is.
-Some Combo numbers are probably too high.
-Some spinners are too short. Auto makes only 300 (i made 1x300 too and im proud of it :3 )
-Because lack of distance snapping there are some really hard jumps here (and they are totally unexpected).

Map is quite playable and i think it will be really fun if you take my suggestions to your heart :3
You can set off Distance Snapping to make jumps but please let jumps me quite more predictable maybe? o.o

If you will take my suggestions i will star it ;>
WubWoofWolf
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ryohan
I'm suggesting that you should change name of difficults: Hero? and Hero! is to similar and my proposition is something like that:
- Zero (for easy)
- Amateur (for normal)
- Hero (for hard/instane)
- Superhero!$@#!@ (maybe for something else xD)

I hope that this idea will help you xD

Oh and star because it will help you too xD
akX
nice :)
Lef
You took most of my suggestions (not all). But its much better now i think :? . Star.
pimikiel
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
niedz
no,teraz jest k :B
CrazyBanana
łap
Larto
revived
budperson
--
Gabriela
Great! =D
DeidaraOp_BR
good
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.